What can I find at Walgreens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mawile

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
^topic. I know I'll find all the lower quality ones like Depends and the like, but what higher end names should I look for? I've only ever ordered online for something other than Goodnites and Depend, and lower end Tenas, so I'm not sure what decent brands I should look for in a store. And yeah, I know its no guarantee (and in that case I'll just grab Goodnites), but I just want something to tide me over til I can order more Bambinos. Thanks in advance!

You've named them all basically. Not much to choose from in-store. I prefer online shopping.

Not living anywhere near a Walgreens I can't verify this, but I seem to recall hearing their site brand was pretty good.

Ah I've heard that Walgreens very occasionally carries something nicer than the typical in-store brands. Maybe I heard wrong or maybe they just got really lucky. I know they do sell some nicer ones online but Im not sure what it is. Attends I think? Hmm... Anyone know the in-between brands, if you know what I'm talking about?

I'm not 100% sure if this is an option--I have Walgreens everywhere near where I live, but haven't done this myself--but perhaps it would be possible to do a 'ship to store' option online with them?

I think they stock things like Attends and Tena online, although I've only seen the cheaper junky stuff when I happened to glance at them occasionally.

Dan09 said:
I'm not 100% sure if this is an option--I have Walgreens everywhere near where I live, but haven't done this myself--but perhaps it would be possible to do a 'ship to store' option online with them?

I think they stock things like Attends and Tena online, although I've only seen the cheaper junky stuff when I happened to glance at them occasionally.

Ah, quite the plausible idea, but alas, I'm just looking at Walgreens for something to bridge the gap between now and when I get my next order of Bambinos (which will be less than a week; technically i could probably order them now but I wanna make sure I havent forgotten or miscalculated any bills lol)

Some stores have unexpected diaper options. It's been discussed here a few times, Staples (yes, the office supply store) carries good diapers. (abena) Most of their locations don't stock them, but you can get online and order there and pickup at your local store.

Other stores in your area may have similar options.

If I need a cheap diaper option I always get depends with tabs, for times that I'm waiting for my abenas. I always go to walmart tho. The Walgreens by me never even has the depends with tabs. I notied that most stores have crappy options, this is why I always am well stocked with abenas. The last time I got depends was like a month ago and I went thru that pack in 4 days. It would been less if I didn't have abenas to switch off with.

bambinod said:
Some stores have unexpected diaper options. It's been discussed here a few times, Staples (yes, the office supply store) carries good diapers. (abena) Most of their locations don't stock them, but you can get online and order there and pickup at your local store.

Other stores in your area may have similar options.

Wow, wonder how Staples got into that. And yeah, I've looked at other stores, most just have the norm.

nikthewerelion said:
If I need a cheap diaper option I always get depends with tabs, for times that I'm waiting for my abenas. I always go to walmart tho. The Walgreens by me never even has the depends with tabs. I notied that most stores have crappy options, this is why I always am well stocked with abenas. The last time I got depends was like a month ago and I went thru that pack in 4 days. It would been less if I didn't have abenas to switch off with.

Nah, I got the money for a single pack of high end, I just wanted to know of potential finds. I couldnt ever go back to Depends, if I wanted something so low absorbency, I'd just go with Goodnites. They hold more IMO and theyre cute (I get girls' Goodnites) :3

I could also never go back to wearing anything less then abena m4. My mom asked me what the cheapest diapers I could use, and I said the abenas. She knows I wear still, cuz as of 2 yrs ago I'm need them for bedwetting

I've heard that some have decent in-house diapers, but I've never found anything special whenever I scouted it out. I've never bought from Walgreens, only Walmart, since I kinda need to use self-checkout. They mostly have the same stock anyways.

I have not brought anything from a wallgreens recently and from my experiences the products are not that great. Today if I bought anything from them I would get the goodnites but other than that it is complete online ordering.

I use certainty brand fitted briefs men and womans and dubble up making shure they are tite like them that way . Do not get adjustable briefs they are crap and leak.
They will stretch depending body type but are cloth backed.
Adjustable Velcro tapes just dont be too hard on tapes can tear to much abuce.
I wear these every day. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back