Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
This is a direct followup to this thread
Permanent gential hair removal in ABDL section
I'd liked to have posted this update into there but its locked. -.-

I wasn't into this kind of thing but the threads progress made me rethink my position. Now I bought one of these:
71zp3Aetg-L._SL1500_.jpg
A remington Remington IPL6000 i-Light Pro at an Amazon bargain 40% discount because the packaging was damaged. Strange but its in a full working condition and I already tried it out two times.
The flash is reeeeeeeealy bright and you should avoid direct or indirect looks at all costs, even with closed eyes it would be a bad idea to point your face to the xenon heads direction, just for safeties sake.

It has a skin sensor on the base of the device. Some people in reviews mistakenly tried to activate the device by putting the region of skin on it that they want to operate the device on. Thats nonsense. You can just put your finger or arm on the sensor to turn it on. Its a safety feature, the device won't turn on if your skin is too dark.

The region you want to flash must not be sore (no rash etc), be freshly shaved, free of pimples and inflamed follicles. Especially dark spots like moles should be avoided, since the accumulated pigmentation can absorb too much of the light energy and give you a good burn. Not funny at all.

There are accessories available that can help reduce pain and get a better effect out of the process. Ultrasound transmission gel is one of these. Keep it inside your fridge prior to use. This greatly cools down your skin and reduces the resulting temperature spike. Additionaly you can buy nonprescriptional creme that contains lidocaine, which numbs the skin to a degree. Recommended for sensitive people like myself. I can't bear pain levels that others would barely feel. You should massage this into your skin 30 minutes before using the IPL-device.

Keep your device away from children, pets, dirt and moisture. Storing it in the bathroom, where the atmosphere reaches 100% humidity on a regular basis due to showering, might be a bad idea.
The flash window mirror at the tip of the operating head must be kept clean at all times. Check before each use, and don't touch the glass with your bare skin.
Never operate a broken device. If the glass is shattered or damaged in any other way, replace the xenon cartridge with a spare one. (These must be replaced after 1500 flashes anyway)

Last but not least: I'm a 35 year old male with bright skin. The flashes HURT. Reportedly, female users are experiencing generally less to no pain at all due to different skin/subcutane tissue composition. I got no irritated skin or other side effects, but you should make sure if your body isn't prone to this by testing a very small area and wait a few days to see if something bad happens.

I tried the device on plain, dry skin. I will buy lidocaine cream and ultrasonic transmission gel for sure.

Will report back later when first visual success ensues.

(P.s.:Chose the lightbulb as thread icon, seemed so appropriate :) )

This may be something for me to look into as I would greatly prefer to all smooth in certain areas for it would enhance my femboi nature. Shaving quite frankly can be tedious at the best of times, and naturally one must be very careful about "curves and bumps". I know that there are cremes out there that can do the trick but I keep hearing scary stories about pitfalls that happen for some time after.

Chemical hair removal is devastating for the skin. It DOES work but I would keep my fingers of that nasty stuff.

Hmm this looks like an interesting product. If you don't mind me asking, where do you plan to remove hair? I was reading some of the comments on Amazon, saying you shouldn't use this product above the neck. However some people have, and it's worked well. The $200 price tag seems ok, but the cartridges could add up for someone like me if I wanted to remove a lot of hair.

Edit:
I saw the thread title xD. Is this type of treatment safe for below?

Well... IPL can theoretically be used anywhere, since this method is used in clinics and medical offices for permanent hair removal on a regular basis. Anywhere on the body. Problem with doing this yourself is the risk of burns, blinding yourself if using on your head and the potential pain on the different regions of the skin. I too read of people who used this particular device on the neck etc. In the remington manual the manufacturer states, that you shouldn't even use this on your private parts. But they just want to make sure they won't get sued by anybody having some accident.
I intended to use this on my scrotum, penis and the region above that, as well as on the anal region (hairs back there are SO nasty -.- ), while I don't have yet decided if I really will use it back there since my skin around the anus is darker and its generally thinner. I wouldn't recommend that.
I 'suffer' from a clearly visible five o'clock shadow after shaving the beard, so I bought it for that region as well. I will try it but not without numbing and cooling creams applied beforehand. You pre-aim very carefully then shield your eyes with something plus closing them, then fire the button. You only have one pair of eyes. Remember that.

~€dit
As long as you have suitable skin, this should be way safer than chemical hair removal.

You should avoid the sun before and after the use for a week. Cover your skin if you can't. Do NOT visit a tanning salon.
IPL works best on high contrast areas. Thats light skin and black hair. If you have red or white hair, IPL won't work at all.

I'm all so interested in IPL. I'm tired of shaving all the time, it would be nice to keep us informed on how it working for you.

I could imagine this would work well on the inner thighs, but how safe is it to use on the...well, only way to say it...ball sack hair?

BenTennyson said:
This is a direct followup to this thread
Permanent gential hair removal in ABDL section
I'd liked to have posted this update into there but its locked. -.-

I wasn't into this kind of thing but the threads progress made me rethink my position. Now I bought one of these:
View attachment 24341
A remington Remington IPL6000 i-Light Pro at an Amazon bargain 40% discount because the packaging was damaged. Strange but its in a full working condition and I already tried it out two times.
The flash is reeeeeeeealy bright and you should avoid direct or indirect looks at all costs, even with closed eyes it would be a bad idea to point your face to the xenon heads direction, just for safeties sake.

It has a skin sensor on the base of the device. Some people in reviews mistakenly tried to activate the device by putting the region of skin on it that they want to operate the device on. Thats nonsense. You can just put your finger or arm on the sensor to turn it on. Its a safety feature, the device won't turn on if your skin is too dark.

The region you want to flash must not be sore (no rash etc), be freshly shaved, free of pimples and inflamed follicles. Especially dark spots like moles should be avoided, since the accumulated pigmentation can absorb too much of the light energy and give you a good burn. Not funny at all.

There are accessories available that can help reduce pain and get a better effect out of the process. Ultrasound transmission gel is one of these. Keep it inside your fridge prior to use. This greatly cools down your skin and reduces the resulting temperature spike. Additionaly you can buy nonprescriptional creme that contains lidocaine, which numbs the skin to a degree. Recommended for sensitive people like myself. I can't bear pain levels that others would barely feel. You should massage this into your skin 30 minutes before using the IPL-device.

Keep your device away from children, pets, dirt and moisture. Storing it in the bathroom, where the atmosphere reaches 100% humidity on a regular basis due to showering, might be a bad idea.
The flash window mirror at the tip of the operating head must be kept clean at all times. Check before each use, and don't touch the glass with your bare skin.
Never operate a broken device. If the glass is shattered or damaged in any other way, replace the xenon cartridge with a spare one. (These must be replaced after 1500 flashes anyway)

Last but not least: I'm a 35 year old male with bright skin. The flashes HURT. Reportedly, female users are experiencing generally less to no pain at all due to different skin/subcutane tissue composition. I got no irritated skin or other side effects, but you should make sure if your body isn't prone to this by testing a very small area and wait a few days to see if something bad happens.

I tried the device on plain, dry skin. I will buy lidocaine cream and ultrasonic transmission gel for sure.

Will report back later when first visual success ensues.

(P.s.:Chose the lightbulb as thread icon, seemed so appropriate :) )

i would love to look into this

Tyger said:
I could imagine this would work well on the inner thighs, but how safe is it to use on the...well, only way to say it...ball sack hair?

Well it won't give you cancer or make you impotent, if you were going that direction. However I assume it could be prone to reduce sperm quality on a short-term-basis, since it induces heat. But it shouldn't do any harm after you stop using it, since the testicles recover quite quickly from too much heat.
As I said, I imagine it could be painful since the skin of the scrotal sac is rather thin as well. I will not try that out before I get my 'assistive equipment'. Too bad the postmen are currently on a union strike in this town.

Just a small update to prevent the automatic closing of this thread:

I started using this thing now. These are the supplementals I used
!gel.jpg
I chose this lidocaine gel because its MUCH much cheaper than any cream available in my local pharmacy.
Note that this gel is actually meant to numb mucosal tissue, not outer skin, but it works to a degree. I tested it on my beard, and had the impression that this gel had no effect at all in that area. "Down there" though, it seemed to work quite well.
!ultrasonic.jpg
Ofc you can use anything else that suits your purse or nothing at all if you're brave.

I started with the pubes above the genitals and the inner thigh area that is next to it. Washed, shaved as usual, washed again, let it completely dry and applied the lidocaine gel, which I rubbed in using a disposable glove. You have to rub it all the way until you only see a faint hint left on your skin, otherwise it will leave a nasty dry layer that you can just peel off like wood glue. It might also influence the IPL process in a bad way so make sure you rub it in carefully. I let it sit and operate for about five minutes before applying the ultrasonic gel.
(I used a needle to slightly prod a piece of treated skin to make sure it had some effect and I barely noticed the prod. Don't try that at home)
Note that both were stored in my fridge before, so they were pretty cool (actually thats the whole point).
Then I just used the IPL device on the highest setting on that area.
Using both of these gels made it really relaxing to use compared to my first tries without the supplementals. The zone above the genitals still twitched a bit, but it was bearable. On the inner thighs, I didn't feel anything at all, which was a nice surprise.
Day 1 after using the IPL device
The skin on both zones feels just a slightly bit sore, but nothing too uncomfortable. And you can't see any redness or anything. So this is a good sign.
Day 2
Soreness went away. You can already see new hair growing but NOT at the parts, the IPL-device was used on. Wowies.

Keeping you updated...

Looks interesting but I think I'll just stick to shaving for now. Looks kinda scary :eek:

What I deem scary about this is the blips and beeps the device emits. Remembers mee too much of doctors office *shudders*

Ben, I am very interested in this sort of thing and can hardly wait to get updates from you. I would give almost anything to not have to shave my diaper area daily. The product website claims the treatments last approx 6 months (after 3 treatments). Please keep us informed.

BenTennyson said:
Just a small update to prevent the automatic closing of this thread:

I started using this thing now. These are the supplementals I used
View attachment 24439
I chose this lidocaine gel because its MUCH much cheaper than any cream available in my local pharmacy.
Note that this gel is actually meant to numb mucosal tissue, not outer skin, but it works to a degree. I tested it on my beard, and had the impression that this gel had no effect at all in that area. "Down there" though, it seemed to work quite well.
View attachment 24440
Ofc you can use anything else that suits your purse or nothing at all if you're brave.

I started with the pubes above the genitals and the inner thigh area that is next to it. Washed, shaved as usual, washed again, let it completely dry and applied the lidocaine gel, which I rubbed in using a disposable glove. You have to rub it all the way until you only see a faint hint left on your skin, otherwise it will leave a nasty dry layer that you can just peel off like wood glue. It might also influence the IPL process in a bad way so make sure you rub it in carefully. I let it sit and operate for about five minutes before applying the ultrasonic gel.
(I used a needle to slightly prod a piece of treated skin to make sure it had some effect and I barely noticed the prod. Don't try that at home)
Note that both were stored in my fridge before, so they were pretty cool (actually thats the whole point).
Then I just used the IPL device on the highest setting on that area.
Using both of these gels made it really relaxing to use compared to my first tries without the supplementals. The zone above the genitals still twitched a bit, but it was bearable. On the inner thighs, I didn't feel anything at all, which was a nice surprise.
Day 1 after using the IPL device
The skin on both zones feels just a slightly bit sore, but nothing too uncomfortable. And you can't see any redness or anything. So this is a good sign.
Day 2
Soreness went away. You can already see new hair growing but NOT at the parts, the IPL-device was used on. Wowies.

Keeping you updated...

You can get something callled EMLA cream ( mixture of several anesthetics)or straight lidocaine ointment or jelly from your doctor. I use them to numb pressure sores on my ears.and they are designed to specifically numb the skin for up to 4 hours.

Thanks. I looked up some info about that one and found Anesderm, which is a cheaper replacement that costs less, tho I don't know if its available in the US.
I'd recommend both only for especially sensitive areas, to save on bucks.

I have been using Nair sensitive skin for a while, I'm a male and I cover every thing except for the tip, i do it every three weeks it and works it works great, the hair that grows back is actually slightly thinner and def softer, I feel as though having no hair there and my keister makes for easier, cleaner ( which is safer) clean up, especially with wipes. As far as burns, non to be had if you follow the directions on the bottle, also after you shower, gently but completely dry off, then carefully rub some baby powder to the treated areas. Just be advised that if your fairly ungroomed you may want to do 2 treatments but give ur self a one day break in between

Today its seven days since my first 'real' application of IPL and I must say I am a slightly bit disappointed. The pubic mound area looks as if nothing happened at all. But this was to be expected after just one session. Hairs that are not in the growth phase are not affected by IPL and I just boldly presume that the hairs in the growth- and the dormant phase are pretty equally distributed over the skin, so the looks of the current state could be deceiving.

Now the good news are that the inner thighs show NO regrown hair after seven days. At all! A real surprise for me. I expected it to be vice versa, since I felt no pain on the inner thighs when using the IPL device.

Seven days went by and today will be my next session for the pubic mound, and I might even try my luck at the armpits. I'm a little anxious about that. But it will be worth it if it works as well as on my legs.
Read you later

I've been using the Silk'n flash and go (HPL device, similar to IPL) since February and my results have been mixed as well. My legs, and arms (including armpits) have shown a large reduction in the amount of hair; however, my pubic area and chest haven't had as much hair reduction. I also had an annoying patch of hair on my back which is now gone. :D

When I first started I would have complete hair regrowth after 3 days. Now it takes about a week for the hair to regrow;although, I do still shave twice a week just to stay hair free.
It is a long process and you shouldn't expect immediate results. In fact, I have read various sources that mention in some people it could take years to reduce the amount of hair.

So...at least for me it does work; albeit very slowly.

Thinking of having permanent hair removal but I think if I do go that route I will have it done professionally, just to scary an idea to be putting a laser with the power to burn flesh in my own inexperienced hands

Please continue to update us. I, for one, am highly interested in how affective this device is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back