THESE ARE AT WALGREENS :o!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitterdafoxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
No, not diapers or anything else in the undergarment department, but I'm pretty sure that at least a few of us would appreciate these. When I saw these, the little sissyfoxy inside me squeed, they are socks, but also slippers, but they are Mary Jane shoes too, I didn't know you could fit socks where into that many categories of footware. As stated before, I'm able to fit into xl kids clothing just fine, so I was also able to fit into these too, and they only cost me $1.00! Here's a picy-pic for you guys to look at!
IMG_20150203_054827~2.jpg

Judging by your profile picture they are definitely you! Sadly i wear size 14 1/2 shoes

Those are cute! I wish I could fit into some Sofia the First slippers my Walgreens has, myself!

Luck you on being able to fit in kids clothes. Very lucky~

Those really are adorable. Unfortunately my feet are so long. o.o

Cute! Darn feet are too long..

kitterdafoxy said:
No, not diapers or anything else in the undergarment department, but I'm pretty sure that at least a few of us would appreciate these. When I saw these, the little sissyfoxy inside me squeed, they are socks, but also slippers, but they are Mary Jane shoes too, I didn't know you could fit socks where into that many categories of footware. As stated before, I'm able to fit into xl kids clothing just fine, so I was also able to fit into these too, and they only cost me $1.00! Here's a picy-pic for you guys to look at!
View attachment 23169
Wow, what a combo! lol. Definitely cute! Can't believe they're only a buck too! Then again, here in Canada, we have a great tradition: We're always overcharged for things! Americans are so lucky, lol. And you especially for the find! <3

Plushie said:
Wow, what a combo! lol. Definitely cute! Can't believe they're only a buck too! Then again, here in Canada, we have a great tradition: We're always overcharged for things! Americans are so lucky, lol. And you especially for the find! <3

Yeah, 3 weeks later and I still love them as much as the day I bought them.

I bought some Twinkle Toes slippers for myself at Walgreens a few years ago and I've never had a better fitting pair of slippers. And they light up really bright!

cutest <3

boobybird89 said:
Cute! Darn feet are too long..

How tall are you? I am 6'6" tall and take a shoe size of 16. I am actually getting the impression you are even bigger then me ironically. It would not be the first time that has happened :smile:.

On a different note though I do find those shoes really cute actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back