wet bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddybearbaby85

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
The other morning I woke up in wet panties and a wet bed...I wasn't wearing a diaper and it was the first time I ever wet unconsciously. I have been stressed,depressed and not sleeping well. Wondering if the stress,depression and exhaustion played a role.
Thoughts??

I've heard stress can be a factor, though if it happens again it would maybe be a good idea to get a doctors appointment to check if there's some kind of phisical reason why it's happened.

teddybearbaby85 said:
The other morning I woke up in wet panties and a wet bed...I wasn't wearing a diaper and it was the first time I ever wet unconsciously. I have been stressed,depressed and not sleeping well. Wondering if the stress,depression and exhaustion played a role.
Thoughts??

Yes, stress, depression, sickness & exhaustion can play in a role in wetting the bed. For the current time, if it doesn't happen again; I wouldn't be too concerned (if it was me). However, if this continues, I highly recommend that you go see a doctor about this. There could be an underlying cause.

Were you by chance a bedwetter when you were younger? If you weren't, I'd be more concerned about the accident that you had. But like I said, it could be just a one time fluke, and nothing to worry about. But if it continues, please go see a doctor. I'm not a medical doctor, and can't give medical advice.

I sent you a PM Sweety :D

Stress and depression can make wetting problems worse
I would wear diapers for sleeping if I was you
:smile1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back