Weird Question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamie1

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So as a result of my dog peeing in the middle of the night in the living room, my parents (who I live with) decided to try out dog diapers. I actually couldn't believe something like that existed out of an SNL skit, but they do, and my parents are determined on trying them.

Ever since seeing them I have been weirdly repulsed by them and they've given me a fair share of anxiety--all completely out of nowhere.

My guess is that its something like walking in on your parents having sex or even your dog having sex. Something your normally attracted to grosses you out because its with something your totally not attracted to. Because I'm a DL and diapers are sexual things for me, it has the same effect.

The decision to use them was pretty random and uninformed so they've agreed to hold off until I ask a vet about it, but if it becomes common place then I'm not sure what I'll do.

:dunno:Anyone ever had anything like this? any info would be appreciated.

I would expect that if they decide to make use of them longer term, you'll find the right mental context that separates your desire from them. I suppose it might be more awkward if your dog goes DL. Good luck :)

I've seen them around before, they were commonplace when I stocked stuff at Wal-Mart. They don't turn me off and I'm not turned on by them either, they're just neutral to me.

I knew a person once that had regular diapers wrapped around their dogs waist in a way that it would still pee in the diaper, it was really weird, I guess she didn't want to pay for dog diapers, anyway, at least you won't be doing it red neck style like that. You will get used to it eventually.

My neighbor used to use the diapers for dolls and cut a hole for the tail but they have pretty small dogs. They did look rather awkward. I really don't know how the dogs are trained so they just don't tear them off.

As for your question, I haven't dealt with anything like this as diapers aren't sexual for me. I agree it will probably be something you get used to though. :)

I lost my desire to wear diapers when my own children were born and in diapers. Once they grew out of needing them, those old desires came roaring back.

Trevor said:
I would expect that if they decide to make use of them longer term, you'll find the right mental context that separates your desire from them. I suppose it might be more awkward if your dog goes DL. Good luck :)

Thanks for the feedback guys, I suppose I will just have to get used to it. Separating them mentally is a good strategy, I'l definitely make use of it. (That's one thing I never thought I'd have in common with my dog haha :laugh: )

dogboy said:
I lost my desire to wear diapers when my own children were born and in diapers. Once they grew out of needing them, those old desires came roaring back.

That's actually fascinating, for a period your mind associated them with your children until there function changed from need to pleasure. Certainly gets you thinking about foot fetishists seeing their grandma's shoes...

jamie1 said:
That's actually fascinating, for a period your mind associated them with your children until there function changed from need to pleasure. Certainly gets you thinking about foot fetishists seeing their grandma's shoes...

Haha....that would do it for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back