Picture of a nice, clean, cloth diaper ready for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obagink

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Bliss!20150328_173148.jpg

Wow, that looks pretty comfy. Whose cloth diaper brand, and is it an all-in-one, or are those separate snap-ons?

Very pretty. I'm not sure if I'd wear it, but it looks nice.

Obagink said:

ooo! Lovely! Is that a pre-fold From Changing times? I got one like that? It is hang drying right now to be pinned on later tonight!

Yes! Prefold and Comfort Snap 7mm from Changing Times, along with 10 Gerber Pre-folds as stuffers. Me=happy!

Obagink said:
Yes! Prefold and Comfort Snap 7mm from Changing Times, along with 10 Gerber Pre-folds as stuffers. Me=happy!

How do you like the snap-on pants? I've wondered about those. I'm using the 4-mil pull-ons now.

And ten baby diapers! I detect some serious waddle factor. :) I'm a huge fan of stuffing with baby prefolds, but while I've gone up into the double digits before, I usually stop at three: Front, back, and middle. I don't really have a functional reason to do so--I don't stay in my diapers long enough to justify the extra bulk--but it's certainly fun to do.

Looks cool. I've always be s disposable kinda guy tho :)

Nice. I like how the dimensions of the diaper and the cover are nearly exact. The diaper cover looks like the one I got from Fetware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back