Canadian Store bought Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan2127

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hey All! Im asking everyone Canadian or not, what the various store bought options are in Canada? This can be any store that i can go to in person. Not online. Its still isn't an option for me and im totally fine with that for now.
Im still inexperience with in store purchases so far. Only have bought a total of 3 times.

As for adult diapers, I only know of two, Depends and Tena. If you folks know of any other ones it would be greatly appreciated!

The Rearz store is on Colby Dr. in Waterloo if you have the option to get there. They are a more AB/DL focused Brick & Mortar store.
If you can't get there, I would really just stick with Tena, particularly the Tena Super.

Themanswifesman said:
The Rearz store is on Colby Dr. in Waterloo if you have the option to get there. They are a more AB/DL focused Brick & Mortar store.
If you can't get there, I would really just stick with Tena, particularly the Tena Super.

Wow! Thanks a ton. Like i said im still a learning newbie. I didnt even know these stores existed. Im only about an hour drive as well!

The Canadian distributor for dry 24/7's is Agecomfort.com and they are located just out side of Toronto and do have local pickup options available

** Updated**

Looks like healthwick.ca in Oakville is the new Canadian distributor dry 24/7 just updated thier site about the change.

Last edited:
Thanks alot! Just happens to be two stores within about an hour of me!

Wow, those are both close to me as well.
As for store brand diapers, I imagine Shoppers Drug Mart would have a larger variety of diapers than most stores.

Look for medical supply stores. The ones in Canada often have some decent brands.

ryan2127 said:
Hey All! Im asking everyone Canadian or not, what the various store bought options are in Canada? This can be any store that i can go to in person. Not online. Its still isn't an option for me and im totally fine with that for now.
Im still inexperience with in store purchases so far. Only have bought a total of 3 times.

As for adult diapers, I only know of two, Depends and Tena. If you folks know of any other ones it would be greatly appreciated!

You can occasionally find the Tena diapers or maybe some cheap-o store brand but that's about it. Although if you can find a Medical supply store you'll likely be able to find so me good stuff.

Glen Erin Pharmacy in Mississauga seems to specialize in incontinence products, including the full line of Abena and Tena products. They also sell a number of things from Rearz and other manufacturers of stuff for the ab/dl crowd. It is likely the best store to buy diapers in the Toronto region.

Co-op Home Health Care in Calgary had Abena M4/L4s last time I was in, as well as most of the more usual incontinence choices found in the Calgary area. The staff are also very helpful. I don't get to indulge in the fetish often, so when I go in I just play dumb and say "I was sent for X product, could you help me find it." They will fetch it off the shelf or out of the back if necessary, and have never given me any problem.

Sometimes I come across a Shoppers here and there that have large home health care sections, where sometimes I've seen Tranquility and Abena

Inconinmiss said:
Glen Erin Pharmacy in Mississauga seems to specialize in incontinence products, including the full line of Abena and Tena products. They also sell a number of things from Rearz and other manufacturers of stuff for the ab/dl crowd. It is likely the best store to buy diapers in the Toronto region.

I have bought from them before, they are very helpful and will give you a proper recipt for tax purposes if requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back