• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lupe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi guys/gals,

Havn't been around this part of the web in at least two years. Been putting in work.

Any how, I'm here to provide myself with stuff that I enjoy, which happen to be wearing adult diapers. In my brain I am wired to get "aroused" when I see/feel/smell a diaper, in certain context,situations.... any ways. Also like it for the comfort/secure feeling/softness, plus makes you sleep much better! I am fully accepting of it and I just want to provide support with other's that haven't found this "type" of acceptance. I consider myself a "DL" and I can go years without wearing or months, "depend" what's going on.

So hello and thank you.

lupe said:
Hi guys/gals,

Havn't been around this part of the web in at least two years. Been putting in work.

Any how, I'm here to provide myself with stuff that I enjoy, which happen to be wearing adult diapers. In my brain I am wired to get "aroused" when I see/feel/smell a diaper, in certain context,situations.... any ways. Also like it for the comfort/secure feeling/softness, plus makes you sleep much better! I am fully accepting of it and I just want to provide support with other's that haven't found this "type" of acceptance. I consider myself a "DL" and I can go years without wearing or months, "depend" what's going on.

So hello and thank you.

Hello and welcome back. You have chosen Christmas Eve to reconnect! I have family staying over at the house for several days, so I've put diaper wearing on hold, but yeah, we all share those wonderful feelings. I hope you get more out of the site, and it does make what we do a bit more enjoyable.

Howdy & welcome back. I'm a DL as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back