• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introducing...ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charmander

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone! I'm glad to finally be a part of the ADISC community!

To start things off, i'm Charmander.
I'm generally pretty shy around people, especially when I don't know them at all.
Right now i'm halfway into my second year of High School.
I want to go into Graphic Design when I get out of High School, and I've got a pretty good grasp on it right now.

I've been a DL since around when I was four.
My sister was born that year and I remember sneaking diapers from the 'stash' in her room, but I've never really had more chances after that to get diapered up. It's really a comfort thing for me, diapers are soft, they're warm, and are there for you in times of need.

In my free time I like to do a multitude of activities.
I enjoy running track for my High School. (Hurdling is where it's at!)
I love playing baseball, though not on a team. I usually get friends together and go to a field near my house.
I also enjoy playing Minecraft and other games, mainly because I can expres my creativity without being told how to do so.

I joined this site because I have honestly been going here for years.
I always enjoyed the stories on this site, and partially because they weren't too graphic. I was an anon on here until the Stories section was changed to registered members only. I hadn't made an account until now because I've been busy with other things and sadly have had no time for anything of this nature.
I also want a place where I can talk about my interests and feelings without having to worry of judgement and ridicule.

Thanks for taking the time to read!
(Sorry, no TL;DR this time)

If you have any questions, comment below!
If you just want to talk and vent your woes, shoot me a PM! Always happy to help when I can!

Luvs to all!
-Charmander

You sound like a really nice guy but unfortunately, this site is for 18 years and older. We do hope you come back when you're older, We would like to know you and your interests better. Best of luck to you!

Charmander said:
Hi everyone!

Hello Charmander! Just please don't use flamethrower! o.o

I'm super glad you finally joined ADISC and I know how it feels to be 18 and young. I was 18 when I was finishing up High School and while I hated High School, I still think being young is amazing, full of energy, somewhat innocent most of the time :p and you get the picture :D

That was one awesome ADISC Introduction and I do hope to see you on the ADISC forums posting around. You will also have to be a member here within a week before you can start sending PM's but the rate you will go, you will make it there in no time! I am curious, what's your best creation on Minecraft? Mine is a plane :D I will give you a cookie if you can guess what plane I built >:3

And last but not least, diapers are truly our friends! They are there for us when we need them and they are there to give us hugs when we are sad! Good thing there isn't any reason for you to get sad when the power of cotton is there!

Welcome Aboard!

zipperless said:
this site is for 18 years and older. We do hope you come back when you're older
What here tells you my age? It seems as though you're making an assumption without any solid evidence.

Charmander said:
What here tells you my age? It seems as though you're making an assumption without any solid evidence.

It's ok. Zipperless is our awesome FBI agent. He's a cool guy so I wouldn't let him bother you too much, he is still a great guy. I believe you are over the age of 18 because I used to have people around the age of 18 at my old High School.

So, did you see my question! What minecraft creation did you make!

Last edited by a moderator:
Snivy said:
It's ok. Zipperless is our awesome FBI agent.
Pretty cool that we have FBI here! As long as this agent is padded-on-duty then he's a friend in my book!

Snivy said:
So, did you see my question! What minecraft creation did you make!
As far as my Minecraft creations go? I've done a lot of art using wool, made a Hunger Games style arena, and have also built mansions in survival (on my iPhone.)
I mainly just play Factions and go on Hypixel's server since I stopped doing creative a while ago.

Charmander said:
As far as my Minecraft creations go? I've done a lot of art using wool, made a Hunger Games style arena, and have also built mansions in survival (on my iPhone.)
I mainly just play Factions and go on Hypixel's server since I stopped doing creative a while ago.

Wait, do you have minecraft for the PS3? Xbox360? Or only for your Android/PC?

iPhone and PC

Charmander said:
iPhone and PC

Darn :( I have it for PS3 and Xbox 360. Oh well. I hope to see you post around the forums.

I'm sure we'll run into each other. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back