I got lots of questions in my little head at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

What is a "Little."?

The best definition of it that I have found is:- term used to describe people who occasionally use Age-play to regress to an infant or child-like state.

But the word "occasionally" I found interesting, every now and then which would be a fetish, but is it? Or is this a life styal choice? Where I/we have choicen to be this way? But I also question that. Was I born this way?

I know that I did won't to grow up when I was a child keeping and playing with toys that my pears had stopped playing with. I just seem happer play with toys that were for the children jounger than me even back then.

I remember my muther telling me to grow up. And it really hearting. I told her that I did woun't to, she told me that we all had to and I diden,t have a choice.

But the child like state what does this look like? For me I still play with toys that are about 3+
I have a two favourite stuffs Rex the Dog and Peter the Ninja Rabit.

I wear diapers but I don't need them. I like wearing at time and it depends on what I am doing in the day. It is a morning debate with myself whether I put one on or not.

I like Drinking from a bottle don't know why, I think it becouse I don't spill but I not into babby food, how ever I do enjoy children's food, things like boiled egg and soldiers, sketty shapes on waffles, and the like. What I call comfort food.

I Also suck a pasifer or if I don't have my pasifer I suck my thumb sometimes with out thinking.

There are also time when I don't understand the world around me and I get friten.

So I think I am what know as an "ABDL Little Boy."

How about you. Who did you come to this what ever it is?

Do you see it as a fetish which you indulge in occasionally?
Or is it a life styal choice? Or where you born this way?

What do you do when you get friten? Or you fill really shy?

Sorry for all the questions it just I am feeling vonable at the moment and I don't have a care giver to help me.

Thank Q

Sisi

My understanding is that a little is someone who has a very childlike aspect to their personality (ie. comfort objects, interests, emotional responses) and who finds comfort and authentic expression through regression. This is in contrast to age players, who merely role play a different age. Not that that littles can't also engage in age play, it's just that ageplay is acting whereas a little's regression is not.

As for why I came to this lifestyle: When I was about six I became obsessed with the fact that I would some day grow old and die. The only way I could get to sleep at night was to imagine myself growing younger, instead of older, regressing all the way back to a tiny baby. When puberty struck this became a fetish, and remained that way for a long time. Since I don't enjoys sex, however, this was rather confusing. Now that I have come to terms with my asexuality and have virtually zero libido it is once again more of a coping mechanism, a way of finding comfort and releasing stress. It is also my preferred mode of intimacy as I find the idea of being cared for by someone I love very satisfying.

I think I would like to make this more of a regular part of my life, but I don't know to what degree. I definitely have a big side who enjoys activities like watching R-rated movies, or studying topics like linguistics and cephalopod neurology, and I still want to be an engaged and responsible member of my community. But sometimes (or maybe often?) I would like to just crawl around, play, and have somebody else control even the most basic of choices for me.

When I get scared, well, I don't necessarily handle that in the best of ways. I might cry, or freeze up completely and become averbal. At the best of times I will identify that my fear is irrational, take a moment to breathe, and then rationally explore likely outcomes, all of which I will be able to cope with.

When I'm shy you will probably find me in the fetal position on the floor having an argument with myself about why I should leave the house. In social situations I will usually glom onto a safe person who I can interact mono-a-mono and thus not have to interact with an overwhelming plethora of people. Thankfully this is becoming less common, and I am fairly sociable most of the time. I might be shy in a group, but there is usually somebody to talk to. I have also accepted that not everyone will like me, which is actually kind of a blessing. I only have so much energy to give to people, so I have to be somewhat selective. Peer rejection (or merely ambivalence) does a lot of the work for me.

As for me, I was always called the baby of the family by both my siblings and parents, but mainly my mom. She would say things like "Whose my little baby" and "You're so cute, can we keep yah?" As a young kid with issues understanding things, I took things seriously. About the age of 7, I became an uncle, at first I was happy, but then because my parents practically had to raise my niece half the time, I felt forgotten about. Two years later and I had a nephew. They'd visit so often and were the center of attention. Because of this I started keeping to myself. Mainly this meant I stayed upstairs in my room with my baby blanket while playing with my legos. Whenever I was around them my mom would say I have to grow up, to set an example for my niece and nephew because their pothead father isn't a good example at all for them to follow. So once again I found myself changing who I was just to try to make my mom proud. I lost interest in most social gatherings, I focused strictly on my work, and pretty much the only social aspect to my life was my gaming. In my sophomore year of high school after a bullying incident, I came home crying my eyes out. While being comforted by my mom, she said just be who you are. In all honesty, this angered me. I felt like I lost out on so many opportunities of my childhood because she told me to do otherwise. At the end of the day, I was only mad at myself. A couple months later I bought my first diapers, certainty. I decided to double up to get that feeling of a more padded diaper. I felt more calm during these moments, and they grew on me. The story goes on and on, but you get the idea. It is more of a lifestyle choice to help me calm down.

Also when frightened, I either hug my dog, hug my blanket, or hug my mom.

I found a great link that really helped me when I was asking the same question: http://www.toddlertime.com/dx/regression/infantilism.htm

For me, it's just that I never grew up. My body grew, and everyone said I was getting older, but according to people's reactions I don't act older. It's got me in trouble sometimes. And constant criticism of my natural autistic and regressive tendencies have led me to be very socially anxious. For some people I get the idea that ageplaying is slipping into a younger mindset (a part of themselves). For me I always act younger whenever I'm relaxed enough not to monitor my behavior or too stressed to monitor my behavior. It's me without the constant policing.

Hi sisi, you bring up a lot of very interesting questions. Not a lot of people agree what a 'Little' is or why someone is a 'Little'. But hearing different peoples opinions and experiences helps us all better understand ourselves. This is what I think;
sisi said:
What is a "Little."?

The best definition of it that I have found is:- term used to describe people who occasionally use Age-play to regress to an infant or child-like state.

But the word "occasionally" I found interesting, every now and then which would be a fetish, but is it? Or is this a life styal choice?

I think the word 'occasionally' is the wrong idea for a 'Little'. 'Littles' are 'mostly' regressed in a child-like state. They 'act' like adults when they need to. And 'Littles' are not play acting so it's the wrong idea to call it 'age-play'.

Being a 'Little' or an 'Adult Baby' is not a fetish, it's an identity. You can't choose to be a 'Little', you just are.

A fetish is a sexual focus on a nonliving object or nongenital body part. Being a 'Diaper Lover' IS a fetish if the diaper is a sexual thing.

You can do almost anything as a life-style choice (doing it 24/7), but being 'Little' as a lifestyle choice is not a good idea because your job in life is to be an adult and do adult things. There should be a balance.

Where I/we have choicen to be this way? But I also question that. Was I born this way?
I don't think that being a 'Little' is a choice nor are you born that way. I think it starts with some event in your childhood. Mine was having a two year old baby sister when I was going through puberty. I envied all the cuddles she got.

I know that I did won't to grow up when I was a child keeping and playing with toys that my pears had stopped playing with. I just seem happer play with toys that were for the children jounger than me even back then.

'Littles' and 'Adult Babies' attach to elements of their childhood (called 'comfort objects', the diaper in particular) because it brings them comfort.

I remember my muther telling me to grow up. And it really hearting. I told her that I did woun't to, she told me that we all had to and I diden,t have a choice.

But the child like state what does this look like? For me I still play with toys that are about 3+
I have a two favourite stuffs Rex the Dog and Peter the Ninja Rabit.

It's really hard to describe 'child-like state' and 'regression' to someone who doesn't regress. For me, it's a deeply relaxed state of mind where my adult thoughts and interest become child thoughts and interest. For regression, I'd compare it to being hypnotized, your mind just slips back into a child-like state.

I wear diapers but I don't need them. I like wearing at time and it depends on what I am doing in the day. It is a morning debate with myself whether I put one on or not.

I like Drinking from a bottle don't know why, I think it becouse I don't spill but I not into babby food, how ever I do enjoy children's food, things like boiled egg and soldiers, sketty shapes on waffles, and the like. What I call comfort food.

I Also suck a pasifer or if I don't have my pasifer I suck my thumb sometimes with out thinking.

There are also time when I don't understand the world around me and I get friten.

That's what your comfort objects (like your diapers, pacifier and plushies) are there for.

So I think I am what know as an "ABDL Little Boy."

If you're an ABDL Little Boy most of the time, I'd call you a 'Little'.
I'm an ABDL only occasionally so I call myself an 'Adult Baby'.

How about you. Who did you come to this what ever it is?

Do you see it as a fetish which you indulge in occasionally?
Or is it a life styal choice? Or where you born this way?

What do you do when you get friten? Or you fill really shy?

Sorry for all the questions it just I am feeling vonable at the moment and I don't have a care giver to help me.

Thank Q

Sisi
When I feel really shy, I get near people who I know and feel comfortable with. Sometimes I get in medium sized groups (12 people or so) where I can blend in but still be part of the group (like my hiking group).

The idea is to push yourself just a little. It will make you less frightened and less shy.

Hey Sisi,

Let me start by saying I totally understand the need to analyze and understand what we are and how we feel but never let this get the best of you. When I first started accepting myself for what I am and researching more about the community in general I came across two terms that I really liked.

The first is lifestyle little. This is how I identify myself and I think to a point from what I've read of you in the past that it would describe you pretty well too. I have a much harder time being an adult and dealing with life as an adult whether it be situations that require you to be in scary places or make split second decisions. I hate most things that adults like and find myself so much happier just being myself which when compared to other people would be closer to a four year old than anything. This feels natural to me and makes me happy.

The second term is closer to a medical term and it seems as though there were is not much research but there is a little that makes use of this term. It is age identity disorder. There is no way on earth or otherwise that I identify with someone my own age. I have always felt out of place in my peer group. This is a term that fits not only someone that is older and feels as though they are not the age on the calendar in the younger direction but the older direction as well. There are people out there that feel that even though they are in their 20s they feel more like they are more even elderly and enjoy older entertainment.

I believe that personally I was born this way, I did have issues in my past but I honestly can't really remember a time when I wasn't happier watching cartoons and playing with toys even when it was under the guise of playing with my cousins.

I will admit when I get frightened which is more often than I would like to admit I do run away from situations and hope that other people will deal with it, I am an introvert and avoid situations where I have to interact with strangers as much as possible. I'm a little better when my husband is around he's a great security blanket and makes me feel protected and safe. He is not a Daddy figure at all but he is still my protector.

I don't have a caregiver, but honestly don't know if I would want one. Outside of my family there is no one on earth I could imagine loving enough to give that much trust to. When in little mode I try to just stick to the same rules given to me when my grandparents took care of me and I even try to remember exactly what they would say to me. However if you need one I wish you all the luck in the world finding one. :)

Thank you every one for your help.

There is a community of people hear in the UK that like to age play I know that i not the only little out there. I fact I think there there more of us than we know I know the turn ABDL Little is more know about that we think it is.

I am so much happer being my self. Then when I was trying to be something else. But my Little head does wonder some time how many 48 year old men go to bed at 9.00 becouse they know that they need about 9 hours sleep, sucking a pasifer huging a stuffy/ stuffys and listing to bed time story's

Well I gess this is how I am and that OK.

I just hope me Son is OK with having a Little for a Dad. He come out at the end of next month and he has his life I don't won't him thing that he has to lookafer me.

But I think I reel could bo with a caregiver. A trusted big as LBL puts it.

I am going to meets that are on fetlife don't worry I read the deteals very carfleey first and I make shore that they are OK with me coming firist. But I hope that I will meet some one that might be interest in a ABDL little boy. You never know. But I do get shy so it usely ends up with me sitting in a corner holding on to Peter Rabet and courling.

Any way thanks you everyone for being nice to me. And sorry for my mischievousness but that is just part of who I am.

Hee, hee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back