• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

littletorii44

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi! I'm Torii! Im fairly new to the ABDL scene! Im trying to learn some things about my little side and I'm just looking to make friends in the community! I'm just saying hi!😊

hi and welcome! I am somewhat new as well, its a bit complicated! welcome to the site! happy to meet you

littletorii44 said:
Hi! I'm Torii! Im fairly new to the ABDL scene! Im trying to learn some things about my little side and I'm just looking to make friends in the community! I'm just saying hi!��

Welcome! We're here to help you figure out your wonderful little side if you need it. I see you like walking dogs - Yours? Is that a job you have?

Hi torii and welcome. I love dogs, hence my screen name. Besides the name, my wife and I have a golden retriever who keeps us busy as she's very active.

zipperless said:
Welcome! We're here to help you figure out your wonderful little side if you need it. I see you like walking dogs - Yours? Is that a job you have?

Thank you!😊 & nope I have two dogs! A pit bull mix and a serious mutt (mix between catalua--idk if I spelt that right--greyhound, and who knows what else)

Hello and Welcome!

Dogs are awesome! I have a Pharaoh Hound/Blue Heeler mix. Two very active breeds (hunting and working) and she is extremely hyper/energetic.

FluffyMastiff said:
Hello and Welcome!

Dogs are awesome! I have a Pharaoh Hound/Blue Heeler mix. Two very active breeds (hunting and working) and she is extremely hyper/energetic.

Oh my goodness! That sounds like they would be gorgeous!

- - - Updated - - -

SilentlySpeaking said:
hi and welcome! I am somewhat new as well, its a bit complicated! welcome to the site! happy to meet you

Thank you!😊 what are you doing to try and help figure it all out? I'm not sure where to start >.<

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
Hi torii and welcome. I love dogs, hence my screen name. Besides the name, my wife and I have a golden retriever who keeps us busy as she's very active.

Goldens are soooo beautiful. You are lucky! How old?

littletorii44 said:
Goldens are soooo beautiful. You are lucky! How old?

She's three years old, and I thought she would calm down by now, and to some degree she has. She loves to play with me, and she has this game where she'll take one of her nylon or rubber bones and drop it down our steps. Then she'll bark and bark until I (yes I have to fetch) get it for her. She loves it when I throw it through the posts of the banister and then she runs like crazy, snatching it up and running around the house with it. Usually this is in the morning when I'm drinking my coffee and reading the newspaper.

Then I hear barking and she's dropped the bone down the steps again. I have to get up again and fetch. She loves this game.

dogboy said:
Then I hear barking and she's dropped the bone down the steps again. I have to get up again and fetch. She loves this game.

She has you well trained! lol

He's not called DOGboy for nothing. Fetch boy fetch.

Haha....okay you guys!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back