Lost the "need to go " feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Moments before I pee or poop my diaper, I don't have a need to go feeling. In fact I don't feel anything except the pee or poop being expelled from my body. Anyone else like this ?

Same but I don't generally use my diapers, merely wear them. In my case, due to a back injury from my childhood, I've been losing more and more feeling in my legs and that general area. Heck, I have moments when from the waist down they are numbed, it is scary.

silentdreamer1996 said:
Same but I don't generally use my diapers, merely wear them. In my case, due to a back injury from my childhood, I've been losing more and more feeling in my legs and that general area. Heck, I have moments when from the waist down they are numbed, it is scary.
My gosh that's nerve damage happing have you had it checked can they stabilise it.
Something's getting pinched.sorry for it happening.

CPDude said:
Moments before I pee or poop my diaper, I don't have a need to go feeling. In fact I don't feel anything except the pee or poop being expelled from my body. Anyone else like this ?

I am the same way.
When the feeling comes, I am already making pee-pee and or poo-poo or both into my diaper.

CPDude said:

Do you have no feeling when you are not diapered? If you do, then you might want to see a doctor. If not, then I suppose it just means you're totally relaxed when wearing and are just letting it go at will.

The injury that caused my nerve issues was a three story fall from a pine tree. Broke several branches with my back and landed on the ground.

silentdreamer1996 said:
The injury that caused my nerve issues was a three story fall from a pine tree. Broke several branches with my back and landed on the ground.

Ow! Did you have any surgery or need a back brace?

I am diapered 24/7. There has not been a day where I wasn't diapered. So I honestly don't know if I would feel anything if I as not diapered

In truth, my parents disbelieved what happened and said I was merely seeking attention. Truth be told, i've been feeling down in the dumps recently. I normally wear diapers for comfort and the occasional accident due to my nerves, but due to some money issues I've been unable to get anymore so I'm kind of on a hiatus. Main downside there is that diapers are pretty much the only thing that helps me relax these days. These feelings have gotten so bad that just last night I had a dream of me dying in a car crash and everyone just forgetting me. I'm just not sure what to do anymore T~T'...

silentdreamer1996 said:
In truth, my parents disbelieved what happened and said I was merely seeking attention. Truth be told, i've been feeling down in the dumps recently. I normally wear diapers for comfort and the occasional accident due to my nerves, but due to some money issues I've been unable to get anymore so I'm kind of on a hiatus. Main downside there is that diapers are pretty much the only thing that helps me relax these days. These feelings have gotten so bad that just last night I had a dream of me dying in a car crash and everyone just forgetting me. I'm just not sure what to do anymore T~T'...

Yikes. So, if you need diapers because you have accidents sometimes (due to nerve damage or really for whatever reason) that ought to be covered as a medical expense if you have any insurance. Your profile says that you're studying accounting, so you might have coverage or the option for coverage through the institution where you're studying. You should ask them about it because they might be able to help. They might also be able to help with the ongoing nerve issues.

As far as ways to combat depression when you're low on cash, might I suggest a daily walk for ~30 minutes? It's healthy and will make you feel good.

From your profile I am assuming you are a student. With your injury you probably qualify for SSI. If you get SSI, Medicaid is automatically available and Medicaid will cover diapers for you.

I have told my parents about my accidents and they either doubt it or say it'll get better soon, well my dad does atleast. My mom is willing to take me to have it checked out, but she is currently out of state. Neither know about me wearing diapers as a precaution (and for reducing stress), and they'd probably freak if I were to go talk to someone else before talking to them. I do have insurance so that isn't really an issue. In truth it is all just a huge mess. I think I have one of my back-up funds caches somewhere in my room. As for getting checked out, I'll try to get my mom to get me an appointment for seeing a doctor, course I also need to be tested for IBS. I just am unsure if I can truly bring myself to talk about my feelings/depression. When it comes to my back injury, my parents think it is just me complaining over pain from slouching or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey cp, my family doesn't have income issues, we are actually middle class. It is more of my parents refuse to recognize any lasting affects from my injuries and plays it off as me over exaggerating or trying to get attention.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been thinking it over, I guess part of the reason why I just don't go up to my parents and ask is because I'm ashamed of being a burden, even when I know I'm not. My siblings always used to say I'm such a hassle, a burden to them, whenever I would go to them asking for something. I guessed it instilled/reenforced the idea.

I am the same way on the pee part. That is why I wear diapers almost 24/7. But when I am out in public I wear IC pads.

I have very little feeling when I need to pee. Often the first I know about it is the feeling of spreading warmth and wetness through my nappy or incontinence pad. Occasionally I get a little warning but not enough to make it to the toilet so I just rely on nappies or pads.

ST50 that which you describe as a little feeling is pure functional incontinent,insufficient warning or the inability to get to the toilet gets diagnosed that way.

Over the last ten years I have gradually had more and more continence issues. Now I need to wear nappies full time and have no control. I cannot feel my bladder filling and as soon as I feel the need to pee I am wetting my nappy. I used to have a small number of big accidents, now I have lots of smaller ones

How I sense or don't sense the urge to pee changes from day to day, and sometimes hour to hour.

Sometimes the urge to pee is ongoing for days at a time, even when the bladder is empty. Really wears one out.

Sometimes there is no urge to pee whatsoever when the bladder is full, and the slightest provocation (cough, sneeze, change in position, etc.) results in a flood, because I can't figure out how to stop the flow.

Normally I wet while sleeping, but sometimes I wake in the middle of the night from a bladder spasm, but can't pee. So I get up and use the toilet to figure out how to pee again, knowing my bladder is overfilled.

I think every person on this forum has a different story about what they sense.

The issue that bothers me right now is that recently I have had a few bowel movements with no warning... as in one second all is fine, and the next I'm a mess... not cool. Fortunately, I'm regular enough that I'm home when it has happened. Do not want that happening in public.

I have never really lost the need to go feeling, but when I do feel it there is not much time for me to make it. My condition has worsened ever since I started my job at Amazon last year; I work in Prime Now at Amazon, and we have to pick the items so that they can be delivered to the customer within 2 hours, so when we are out getting our set of picklists we have to finish before we can do anything else. Sometimes it gets so busy, we are told to leave the bags on the table and go out on another run. We don't have a chance to run to the restroom sometimes because it is so busy, our managers say that's what breaks are for. Anywho, one day I a small accident and I wasn't wearing a diaper, I caught myself before pee started running down my legs, but there was a faint smell of pee on me for the rest of the day. The next day I was much more prepared and I wore a cloth diaper with a disposable used as a stuffer, I also put a backup in one of the pockets of my jeans "just in case". When I am at home I don't have a problem, but since I work almost every day of the week I have been wearing 24/7 for the past several months.

My wetting has been an issue as an adult for ten years. Recently though like you I have started to have bowel accidents as well. I wonder if eventually I will loose control completely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back