Wet the Bed for the first time, but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodnitesboy22

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been a diaper lover for a while and have wore goodnites here and there but have never wet while sleeping without knowing. Anyways a couple days ago I purchased my first adult diapers (Abena M4's) and have been wearing 24/7 for a about a week. We'll last night I got a M4 out and sat it beside me in bed to put on if I wanted to. Well I fell asleep with just underwear on and woke up to a very very soaked bed and underwear. I'm guessing I've been wetting my diapers at night but not knowing because I wet them before I go to sleep..

ive been a bedwetter my entire life so i understand that feeling. it sucks when your laying down to change and fall asleep before you do. number one cause of me having to wash my blankets in the morning =/

Yep, passing out before the change into a fresh diaper seems to get me more often than it should. Usually end up with a leak and sheets to wash, it's lame when it does happen :p

I guess my post is in a way a tutorial on how to find out if you wet your diapers while you sleep when they are already wet when you fall asleep lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Only have had a single time (as an adult DL) of going to bed dry & waking up wet, in my diapers.

It was magical!

I'm 24/7/365 for 3+ years, but the brain is just not letting go of previous training. That's so disheartening, but LITBC... Try & try again!

Happen to you sometimes?

- - - Updated - - -

Jonnythepony said:
Yep, passing out before the change into a fresh diaper seems to get me more often than it should. Usually end up with a leak and sheets to wash, it's lame when it does happen :p

You too?

Well for me, I been training for about 3 months, wetting before bed and wetting if I need to when I wake up early. And about a week ago I woke up wet and it was magical and really nice. But still if you like it! Awesome :D

Hotdog55 said:

Yes?
I could take that vague "You too?" as an ask if I like french fries as well :p

But yeah. I have fallen asleep just before a change, fresh diaper right next to me ready for a change.
Might end up taking a nap for a few hours or I might sleep through the night just to name a few scenarios I remember.

Either way, it guarantees or increases chances for leaks if you keep utilizing an already full diaper, obviously :p
You're also pushing for a nasty rash.

KittensGoRoar said:
Well for me, I been training for about 3 months, wetting before bed and wetting if I need to when I wake up early. And about a week ago I woke up wet and it was magical and really nice. But still if you like it! Awesome :D

I love waking up wet I always have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back