Zillabrony13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Is there a way for the package to be held at my local UPS and not delivered to my place of residence? Don't want anyone asking questions or opening the package.

Zillabrony13 said:
Is there a way for the package to be held at my local UPS and not delivered to my place of residence? Don't want anyone asking questions or opening the package.
You'll have to ask them. Many UPS stores will receive packages from any carrier and hold them for a small fee, without your having to rent a box. It's not universal, though.

Its called "Hold for pickup," I have done that at my local ups store, it just cost me $5, but keep an eye on the tracking, they might not call you immediately when it arrives. It is a great option though, just call your UPS store nearby and ask them what you need to put on the address info.

My Hold for pickup in my area is free for both UPS and Fedex. If you make an account with them you can just do it online even. FedEx is very friendly in my area and the diapers have never come in nothing short of a discreet packaging.

EmeraldRegice said:
My Hold for pickup in my area is free for both UPS and Fedex. If you make an account with them you can just do it online even. FedEx is very friendly in my area and the diapers have never come in nothing short of a discreet packaging.

Same here. Im shocked by the amount of people that have to pay to have it held.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back