D Arts follow on form so many day to my birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi every one

I have had a fantastic day today at D Arts.

D Arts stands for Disability Arts. And is for people with a disability to try out different art forms. It is mostly people with a learning disability that go. Daddy booked me in yesterday and he was going to supersize me this morning but I got it out of him last night. There are some carers that go as well be they all just accepted me as I am and I can relax.

To day we did fabric printing. And I painted a bag and made a pitcher

First we made stamps by cutting out shapes of and sticking them on card I made one with a star and one with squares and triangles and one with crosses.

Then we hat to paint the back grown I did “S” on mine “S” is for Sisi the wonder kid. That because I leave everyone wondering. He he.

I then put paint on my stamps and made a pattern.

I think I was not the only Little there, as there was some one with a Danger Mouse T shirt and Supper Man Trainers spoke to him a bit but we where both a bit shy.

When I got home I was put to bed for a nap which I needed and we had fish and chips for tea.

Back to work tomorrow, but people seem to be Ok with my openness about still being a child. I think it better, just being open about how I am. And not coming out with a big statement. wich may not of worked as well as just being me around people. And I have found that they seem more ready to join in if I am having a dance or singing.

Still won’t to have a school uniform thought; evermore now I know Daddy and I can’t afford to get one.

Would like to have it just for one day just to see how people react around when they see a school boy in an adult body. It would be fun just to see how far I could tack it.

Have got other thought on doing things that are not socially normal as well.
It is the nuttiness in me that tastes so good.

Well I tuck up in bed now and it is sleep time

More fun and games tomorrow.

Love being little me. :cool:

Sisi.

20160123_133939.jpg20160123_133918.jpg20160123_122011.jpg20160123_122004.jpg20160123_120946.jpg20160123_135217.jpg20160123_133939.jpg20160123_133918.jpg20160123_122011.jpg20160123_122004.jpg20160123_120946.jpg20160123_135217.jpg

Good job Sisi!

I'm so glad you had a good day. Everyone deserves a good day every now and then. I live in the U. S., so I loved it that you had fish and chips for tea. It just sounds so wonderfully British. I had cinnamon crumb muffins with my coffee this morning, which I guess is our version, that and I read the morning news paper.

dogboy said:
I'm so glad you had a good day. Everyone deserves a good day every now and then. I live in the U. S., so I loved it that you had fish and chips for tea. It just sounds so wonderfully British. I had cinnamon crumb muffins with my coffee this morning, which I guess is our version, that and I read the morning news paper.

Yes well quite.
I forgot to add we finsh the day with tea and cake.

Daddy says that you guys don't like tea. So much so that you through it in the sea. And that why you lot drink coffee a lot. Is that right. Or is he teasing me again. Sometimes says thing just to see if I believe him. Like the time he told me that everyone in Australia walks upside down.

Hope you have a good day.

Sisi.

Lots of us like tea. There was a protest against the British 200 years ago or so where we protested the taxes by throwing tea into the ocean. It was called the Boston Tea Party. We do like our coffee though!

sisi said:
Yes well quite.
I forgot to add we finsh the day with tea and cake.

Daddy says that you guys don't like tea. So much so that you through it in the sea. And that why you lot drink coffee a lot. Is that right. Or is he teasing me again. Sometimes says thing just to see if I believe him. Like the time he told me that everyone in Australia walks upside down.

Hope you have a good day.

Sisi.

Haha...yes, zipperless is right. In the later 1700s, the British were taxing the colonists on a number of goods, tea being one of them. The colonists to show their resistance, boarded one or more of the British ships and threw the tea overboard into the ocean. Things were quickly leading up to what would become our Revolutionary War, the war for independence. That's why we celebrate the 4th of July, 1776. Your daddy was having some fun with you.

I actually like tea and I drink it when I'm sick because it's easier on my stomach than coffee and it's sort of a comfort drink for me. After I had my stomach ulcer, I drank it instead of coffee until the ulcer healed and stayed healed for several years. Iced tea is very popular in the U. S. and especially in the South where I live.

dogboy said:
Haha...yes, zipperless is right. In the later 1700s, the British were taxing the colonists on a number of goods, tea being one of them. The colonists to show their resistance, boarded one or more of the British ships and threw the tea overboard into the ocean. Things were quickly leading up to what would become our Revolutionary War, the war for independence. That's why we celebrate the 4th of July, 1776. Your daddy was having some fun with you.

I actually like tea and I drink it when I'm sick because it's easier on my stomach than coffee and it's sort of a comfort drink for me. After I had my stomach ulcer, I drank it instead of coffee until the ulcer healed and stayed healed for several years. Iced tea is very popular in the U. S. and especially in the South where I live.

Hi Dogboy and Zippless.

I going to get more of a straight answer from you guys that I'm getting from Daddy at the moment.

How do you make iced tea?

Daddy says that you just put it in the freezer. And i pretty sure he's just being silly.

Thanks.

Sisi

sisi said:
Hi Dogboy and Zippless.

I going to get more of a straight answer from you guys that I'm getting from Daddy at the moment.

How do you make iced tea?

Daddy says that you just put it in the freezer. And i pretty sure he's just being silly.

Thanks.

Sisi

The way we do it in the desert area of the US is we take a large glass container with a lid, like a big jar. We fill it with water and add several tea bags. We put the lid on and leave it in the sun for six hours or so. Then, we put it in the refrigerator to cool and serve over ice.

zipperless said:
The way we do it in the desert area of the US is we take a large glass container with a lid, like a big jar. We fill it with water and add several tea bags. We put the lid on and leave it in the sun for six hours or so. Then, we put it in the refrigerator to cool and serve over ice.

Thanks zipperless.

I know he was being a silly Daddy.

You can also make hot tea and just let it cool down and than place in the refrigerator. In my area, I think most people just buy what is called 'Instant Iced Tea' mix. Just add some mix to a glass or pitcher of cold water.

A lot of people boil water, add several tea bags in a pan of water and make a large quantity of tea. Normally you would put some ice in a pitcher and then pour the tea into the pitcher but I can remember my mom telling me that the tea will look cloudy. I think she let the tea stand to room temperature and then poured it, or maybe she poured it into the pitcher and then added the ice. There's a technique to all of this.

You could make a very strong cup of tea, pour that into a glass and add water and ice and you would have a glass of iced tea.

I have always liked sugar and lemon juice in my tea, but I understand most people in England prefer milk in their tea instead of lemon. So how do you like your tea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back