Need a new plastic backed brand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allykins

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Hi there, typically I wear the dry 24/7's well 24/7 I'm in an awkward space of being extremely between sizes with them though I have to wear the mediums as the larges are so large I'll always leak out the sides.

My question for all of you; are there similar performing and priced plastic backed briefs I could try that will cater better to my in-between medium and large sizing?

Rearz

And Rearz inspire + incontrol if you just want plain white.

I normally wear size medium diapers. But Rearz medium are on the big side of medium, so I wear size small in those.

yurguardianangel said:
Rearz

And Rearz inspire + incontrol if you just want plain white.

I normally wear size medium diapers. But Rearz medium are on the big side of medium, so I wear size small in those.
Similar price to Confidry please, I wear full time 2-4 a day

Abena M4s?

Shadowscale said:
Similar price to Confidry please, I wear full time 2-4 a day

Ah, well with the one's I suggested, you only need 1 a day if you just wet.

And REARZ are cheaper than dry 24/7, well at least for me.

Bambino diapers in medium run a little smaller than the Dry 24/7 mediums.

LittleICme said:
Bambino diapers in medium run a little smaller than the Dry 24/7 mediums.

Bambino, Tykables, and DC Amore are all running about 1/2 size small. So if most mediums are a bit big on you, those should fit much better.

Several companies have now come out with size "regular" also, that's between a medium and a large, recognizing that the average customer waistline is between medium and large. and a lot of people are dealing with a very non-ideal fit. Northshore carries the most size "regular" afaik.

bambinod said:
Bambino, Tykables, and DC Amore are all running about 1/2 size small. So if most mediums are a bit big on you, those should fit much better.

Several companies have now come out with size "regular" also, that's between a medium and a large, recognizing that the average customer waistline is between medium and large. and a lot of people are dealing with a very non-ideal fit. Northshore carries the most size "regular" afaik.
Anyway you could give me suggestions on what to try for the better fit? I'm thinking Abena L4's but I need other suggestions similar in price and function to Dry 24's but bigger sizing than their mediums or smaller larges I should say. Their sizes are a little over the map, drycare and all.

Dry 24/7 usually has bigger sizes than all of the diapers that I've tried before. I think it's safe to say you should fit comfortably in Large ABU diapers. Large ABU diapers, run smaller and they are a good bit bigger than Dry 24/7. They fit me well and they have plenty of room left over.

I have a 38in waist. Medium Dry 24/7 fits me quite well, although on the smaller side, there's not much more room.

Abena L4 is good bet to fit you. They are quite comfortable as well, to me, more so than a Dry 24 (the the Dry 24 is a bit more absorbent).

Shadowscale said:
Anyway you could give me suggestions on what to try for the better fit? I'm thinking Abena L4's but I need other suggestions similar in price and function to Dry 24's but bigger sizing than their mediums or smaller larges I should say. Their sizes are a little over the map, drycare and all.

Have you tried Northshore Supremes? Their larges run smaller than most in my experience.

If you contact them they're sure to send you free samples. Great company!

bambinod said:

That would be lovely if Abu, or Bambino made a "Regular" because I love their diapees, but they aren't tall enough in front when I want to "point up playtime", and sadly the larges are just way too large, as I can almost fit into smalls of all diapees with waist too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back