• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Hello
My name is martin I'm 42 years young and I am from London.

This is my first time ever actually signing up and being a member of a abdl website and it's also my first time posting a thread on a forum ever so please bare with me as I may not be that good at it.

Whilst I consider myself a bit of an introvert I do like to travel around this big blue marble as much as I can, I enjoy meeting new people and making friends along the way.
I also enjoy curling up with a good book ( autobiography's ) and I enjoy a wide variety of music.

I look forward to getting to know you guys and learning more about everybody and your lifestyles. It is great to finally get into the more public scene of the community and I hope to help make it a better place.

Hello Martin,
welcome to the group.

ADISC is the best place for you to learn about this lifestyle and get more friendly friends. I think we are same, I was also the first time joined a site like this and I see a lot of interesting things are here.

Come, explore this place to share experiences and discuss knowledge.

Adult Babies and Littles
Sissy/Girls
Diaper Talk
Mature Topics
Off Topics

Select which one you want, then you will see and understand the lives.
Nice to meet you friend!

Don't be shy to share here what you experience or your problem,

"We are here to support and help you"

Thanks
-Max

chuckles said:
Hello
My name is martin I'm 42 years young and I am from London.

This is my first time ever actually signing up and being a member of a abdl website and it's also my first time posting a thread on a forum ever so please bare with me as I may not be that good at it.

Whilst I consider myself a bit of an introvert I do like to travel around this big blue marble as much as I can, I enjoy meeting new people and making friends along the way.
I also enjoy curling up with a good book ( autobiography's ) and I enjoy a wide variety of music.

I look forward to getting to know you guys and learning more about everybody and your lifestyles. It is great to finally get into the more public scene of the community and I hope to help make it a better place.

Hi Martin,

I like your username - Chuckles :) sounds really cute :)

What do you do for a living?

Do you have any other hobbies that interest you?

What genres of music do you like? :)

Well, *switches off the spotlight* I've asked enough questions for now :)

Welcome! :)

See you around,

Gytha x

MaxToddler said:
Hello Martin,
welcome to the group.

ADISC is the best place for you to learn about this lifestyle and get more friendly friends. I think we are same, I was also the first time joined a site like this and I see a lot of interesting things are here.

Come, explore this place to share experiences and discuss knowledge.

Select which one you want, then you will see and understand the lives.
Nice to meet you friend!

Don't be shy to share here what you experience or your problem,

"We are here to support and help you"

Thanks
-Max

Hello Max and thank you for the warm welcome

I certainly look forward to exploring this site ( although I am a little shy ) and reading / sharing experiences with fellow DL ABs and the likes of.
I am happy to chat about anything really
AB & littles
Sissy / Girls
Diaper Talk
Mature Talk
& Off Topic

Kindest of Regards

- - - Updated - - -

NannyOgg said:
Hi Martin,

I like your username - Chuckles :) sounds really cute :)

What do you do for a living?

Do you have any other hobbies that interest you?

What genres of music do you like? :)

Well, *switches off the spotlight* I've asked enough questions for now :)

Welcome! :)

See you around,

Gytha x

Hello Gytha and thank you for the warm welcome

I'm glad you like my username, there is a story behind it which I will share with you some other time ;-) ( quiet long )

I am a carpenter by trade and at present I am working on loft conversions and refurbishments in the beautiful city of Amsterdam also know as "sin city" however I believe its a city of freedom not sin and that with freedom most people find sin.
anyway, as far as hobbies go I generally enjoy outdoor pursuits e.g. hiking, walking or swimming. I also enjoy reading autobiography's and true stories. I am somewhat a keen snooker player and occasionally enjoy a good night out. I'm also attempting to learn to play the acoustic guitar.

Regards Chuckles :)

Welcome!

Autobiographies are my favorite also!

i know. There must be something about being 42 and joining a website like this. Im 42 too.....

chuckles said:
Hello Gytha and thank you for the warm welcome

I'm glad you like my username, there is a story behind it which I will share with you some other time ;-) ( quiet long )

I am a carpenter by trade and at present I am working on loft conversions and refurbishments in the beautiful city of Amsterdam also know as "sin city" however I believe its a city of freedom not sin and that with freedom most people find sin.
anyway, as far as hobbies go I generally enjoy outdoor pursuits e.g. hiking, walking or swimming. I also enjoy reading autobiography's and true stories. I am somewhat a keen snooker player and occasionally enjoy a good night out. I'm also attempting to learn to play the acoustic guitar.

Regards Chuckles :)

Hi again Chuckles :)

I'm interested to hear the story behind your username :) Mine is from a favourite author of mine. (RIP)

Oooh Amsterdam. I've always wanted to go there. Sadly I highly doubt I ever will now.

I used to love walking down the disused railway lines and down canal towpaths, my joints made walking "off road" rather painful which was a pity as I love our countryside.

I plan to learn the acoustic guitar at some point, I struggle with my joints and with my wrists (different conditions) so my other half thinks I shouldn't even try.

Hope you settle in well!

Best wishes

Gytha x

ilostthesheriff said:
Welcome!

Autobiographies are my favorite also!

Hello there ilostthesheriff Do you have a favourite book ?

- - - Updated - - -

dlissexy said:
i know. There must be something about being 42 and joining a website like this. Im 42 too.....

Hello there dlsexy I really don't feel like 42, when asked my age I usually answer I am 21 twice ;-)

Welcome to the site, nice to meet you, what types of music do you enjoy? For me its rock and jazz flavors mostly ^_^

chuckles said:

- - - Updated - - -

Hello there dlsexy I really don't feel like 42, when asked my age I usually answer I am 21 twice ;-)

Yes, although I know I have matured and am not as much of a d!ckead as i used to be, I don't "feel" older, but my body is just more knackered :)

chuckles said:

My favorite so far is: Tony Hawk: Occupation Skateboarder

I cringed, laughed, and cried reading his auto. It was much better than I had expected.

The first one I had ever read was Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. It hooked me into autobiographies and still sticks with me today.

The one I learned the most from was Lee Iacocca who brought the Chrysler Auto Group back from near extinction.

Another honorable mention is Kelsey Grammar's auto. His account is poignant with a level of human humility.

Do you have any favorites?

rennecfox said:
Welcome to the site, nice to meet you, what types of music do you enjoy? For me its rock and jazz flavors mostly ^_^

Hello rennecfox and thank you for the welcome
I enjoy most music, meaning I can have the radio on usually Capital or Magic and will know and enjoy most songs. I cant really define a style other than to say I like pop, rock, RnB mostly, and a little reggae from time to time depending on the mood.

- - - Updated - - -

ilostthesheriff said:
My favorite so far is: Tony Hawk: Occupation Skateboarder

I cringed, laughed, and cried reading his auto. It was much better than I had expected.

The first one I had ever read was Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. It hooked me into autobiographies and still sticks with me today.

The one I learned the most from was Lee Iacocca who brought the Chrysler Auto Group back from near extinction.

Another honorable mention is Kelsey Grammar's auto. His account is poignant with a level of human humility.

Do you have any favorites?[/QUOTE

Hi, My favourite so far I think is Mr Nice Howard Marks but I really enjoyed Stephen Fry Moab is my washpot.

- - - Updated - - -

NannyOgg said:
Hi again Chuckles :)

I'm interested to hear the story behind your username :) Mine is from a favourite author of mine. (RIP)

Oooh Amsterdam. I've always wanted to go there. Sadly I highly doubt I ever will now.

I used to love walking down the disused railway lines and down canal towpaths, my joints made walking "off road" rather painful which was a pity as I love our countryside.

I plan to learn the acoustic guitar at some point, I struggle with my joints and with my wrists (different conditions) so my other half thinks I shouldn't even try.

Hope you settle in well!

Best wishes

Gytha x

Hi again NannyOgg, I would love to share the story of my username with you but unfortunately you'll have to wait until I'm a "Established Contributor" and able to send PMs ( sorry ) its a little personal but I will explain just as soon as possible.

I walk everywhere, Id rather walk most times than say jump on a bus/tram especially through city's. I walk/hike cliffs and costal paths to which is a favourite of mine especially Cornwall in the south west.

I'm not very good with the acoustic, I've a long way to go but its enjoyable, to me anyhow just strumming a few cords. It took me long enough to learn how to tune it properly ;-) but practice will get me there I'm sure.

regards X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back