• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlienBatman

Contributor
I'm new to this community, a friend of mine recently told me about their diaper use, so I came here in hopes to find ways to be supportive and not overbearing or weird about it.

Hello AlienBatman and welcome to the group.

Very nice of you to learn about the situation. I am sure the site will offer you all kinds of information.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself such as you hobbies or interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

AlienBatman said:
I'm new to this community, a friend of mine recently told me about their diaper use, so I came here in hopes to find ways to be supportive and not overbearing or weird about it.

Hi and also, welcome. It's nice of you to support your friend. I think you'll find this both a good and interesting site. There are a lot of things we discuss outside of diapers, etc. I hope you'll feel comfortable joining in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back