Just had the best trip in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dlbychoice

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all

I wasn't going to post this, but I couldn't resist.

A bit of back round if you don't know me yet.
I came out to my wife last year October. Since then it's been an up and down ride having to deal with me being a DL and being a husband and father.
My wife has accepted it but doesn't want anything to do with it in the form of changing me etc. At this stage. Things might change later. I was given boundaries that I have been doing my best to stick to.

So this is what happened. Last week I bought a car in a city called Cape Town. This city is a two hour flight from where I live in Durban. Before my and I left I ask her if I could travel with nappies. She said I could. Yippyyyyyy.......

So come thusrsday I put my nappy on for our flight and off we go. When we got to Cape Town she asked me to change as she didn't want me to smell or have my nappy visible to family members we were meeting. So I went and changed. For,the rest of the day I didn't wear.

Through out the trip I slept in a nappy and wet them even though I semi woke up to wet.
Come Friday morning i changed my wet nappy into a clean fresh one. Went for breakfast and got ready for our two day drive back home.
Throughout the trip I wore nappies. Beside a couple of hours here and there. I found changing at petrol stations not a problem. I did have to push to wet whilst driving but it all worked out.
We arrived home on Saturday and I was still in a wet nappy. Changed out of my wet nappy and only put a fresh one on for bed.

It was amazing how much nicer wearing nappies and driving for long periods of time helped.

My wife is now away with my girls for three days. I have gone 24/7 for this time.
I am one happy man.......

Ya it's super hard for me to wet while driving, I usually have to pull over to get the flow going.

Last month I was driving to Netherlands from London so I decided to wear a nappy en route. Once I got on the ferry and out of the car I headed to the upper deck to the restaurant for some breakfast followed by a walk around the boat and outside for some fresh air and to take in the view, all the time wetting my nappy a little more. When I got back into my car and drove off up through France, into Belgium and finally into Netherlands my Tena Maxi was completely soaked. I only changed when I got to my destination in the comfort of the hotel.

chuckles said:
Last month I was driving to Netherlands from London so I decided to wear a nappy en route. Once I got on the ferry and out of the car I headed to the upper deck to the restaurant for some breakfast followed by a walk around the boat and outside for some fresh air and to take in the view, all the time wetting my nappy a little more. When I got back into my car and drove off up through France, into Belgium and finally into Netherlands my Tena Maxi was completely soaked. I only changed when I got to my destination in the comfort of the hotel.
What you stayed in the same nappy! Woah, you have a super nappy that holds 30 wettings or something!

Angelic said:
What you stayed in the same nappy! Woah, you have a super nappy that holds 30 wettings or something!

It took around 8 hours and I had wet 3 or 4 times

- - - Updated - - -

BabyMoonFox said:
Sounds like a nice drive. Yep driving and wetting is super duper hard!! I wish i had some instructions in that department.

I think the more you "practice" as such the easier it becomes

diapers and driving go hand and hand for those of us with oab. Glad they made your trip more fun

I wish I had worn and wet nappies on my trips to Europe. I used public transport and emo walked and everywhere I had to pay to use the loo. I am glad you had such a good time being who you are all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back