Need help making my Little feel more little!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpringSongbird

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Since I'm pretty new to being a caretaker I know there's a lot I still have to learn and pick up on but maybe you all could help me with this one!

My little one is at least 6 foot while I'm stuck at 5'5 and sometimes I struggle with helping them feel little because of the height difference. This really gets in the way sometimes and I want to know if you all had any tips or tricks to help him feel extra small! Any subtle things I could do to help my little pup feel as small as he wants to feel?

Any advice works and is wholeheartedly welcome <3

Last edited:

Hi both me and my Big brother (I hope one day maybe.) Are over 6foot tall. Yesterday I was on the floor playing by myself when he come in to tell me that he was going out for am while. And gave me some jobs to do arourd the house. I gave him a hug but becouse I was on my Knees and he was standing I was able to hug his tummy. Just like a child would do.

I wish he and stroke my hair and told me to be good while he was out. But he is not into abdl although he is a typical middle.

Any way you sound a very nice caregiver. And as long as you can give your Little the love and attation, a felling of security and acceptance. Then you will be fine.

Hope this helps you.

Sisi

SpringSongbird said:
Since I'm pretty new to being a caretaker I know there's a lot I still have to learn and pick up on but maybe you all could help me with this one!

My little one is at least 6 foot while I'm stuck at 5'5 and sometimes I struggle with helping them feel little because of the height difference. This really gets in the way sometimes and I want to know if you all had any tips or tricks to help him feel extra small! Any subtle things I could do to help my little pup feel as small as he wants to feel?

Any advice works and is wholeheartedly welcome <3

I'm 6'6", and I am pretty sure that even a 5' person would be able to make me feel little, yeah height doesn't help, but there are ways around that. If you treat your little like a baby then there will be a point where you are really the only one aware of the hight difference.

A few things you could try though, keep your little on a blanket on the floor, or make sure your little crawls rather than walks. If your little does sit on the coutch, make sure he/she lays on your lap rather than sitting up. Feed your little a bottle. Play with your Littles hair or rub their back.

You could read 'there's a baby in my bed' if you want to get some more in site into your Littles head. It's written for partners but even if that isn't the case, it still is a pretty useful read.

Tyger said:
I'm 6'6", and I am pretty sure that even a 5' person would be able to make me feel little, yeah height doesn't help, but there are ways around that. If you treat your little like a baby then there will be a point where you are really the only one aware of the hight difference.

A few things you could try though, keep your little on a blanket on the floor, or make sure your little crawls rather than walks. If your little does sit on the coutch, make sure he/she lays on your lap rather than sitting up. Feed your little a bottle. Play with your Littles hair or rub their back.

You could read 'there's a baby in my bed' if you want to get some more in site into your Littles head. It's written for partners but even if that isn't the case, it still is a pretty useful read.

These all sound like fun ideas! Can we try some of these, Spring? ;D

Similar to Sisi's experience above, you could get some knee pads from a hardware store and have him walk on his knees when he is in little mode. I was putting away dishes that way one morning. I looked up at the upper shelf that I could not reach and felt very small indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back