YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, i don't always feel that way. Blessing and a curse :)

Having switched to 24/7, the spare room has become a dedicated changing room. Conveniently located next to the bathroom and equipped with a bed covered with a thick soft plastic sheet, it's the perfect place for diapering activities. It contains both the main stash for everyday use as well as the archive of old favorites being saved for special occasions. Enough diapers are kept in stock to last two months of using them for all my toileting 24/7.

In the pics you'll see bulk stock of the diapers I prefer for daily use:
Tena Slip - Super, Maxi and Ultima (for general day use, Ultimas still on test and not part of the routine yet)
Lille Classic - Regular and Extra (for morning messes and night time)
Molicare - Super Plus (for special occasions)
Lille Classic booster pads Extra (one or two two added to each diaper)
Lille Classic bed pads

There are drawers full of change-time accessories and half a dozen of each diaper for easy access next to the changing 'table'. Two suitcases loaded with a case of each and a kit of accessories are on standby for unexpected projects away from home, while another drawer stores the self-contained single-change kits I have made up for situations where the changing bag cannot go. There's a blog post coming about these...

View attachment 20098
View attachment 20099
View attachment 20100

2 packs of Bambino Teddy
1 pack of Tena Super
Nuk 5 paci
2 Nuk 3 paci's
Nuk paci clip
5 footed sleepers
20 or so pairs of overalls/shortalls
Johnson's baby powder

Soon:
Baby-Pants onesie
Nuk 5 bottle

I mostly collect baby diapers, but right now I have

1 package of Bambino Teddy
1 case of Pampers Cruisers Size 7
1 case of Huggies Snug and Dry Size 6
1 case of Huggies Overnights Size 6

I plan on keeping the boxes and putting my adult ones in them once I get more!

Still fairly new to all this so I am stiil on basic white towels, microfibre pads and plastic pants. They live underneath my sports stuff in the bottom drawer...
just ordered 4 fitted cloth nappies to so I'm building up gradually.

I have a bag full of dummies, a packet if disposable nappies and two bottles. I keep a dummy next to my bed at all times.

View attachment 20203

Always have this either in my bedside cabinet or on my dummy clip :)

I have some diapers too but I am fixated with dummies, these ones in particular.

As of now, I got:

Easy Ups 4t-5t, though I hate how the sides rip so easily
Pull Ups 3t-4t (Glow-in-the-Dark) (They look suuuper cute on my bear :3)
Pampers Cruisers Size 6, which I will have to replenish soon, maybe with the Huggies kind, though I looove these, they fit and smell fantastic!
Huggies Slip-Ons Size 6
Only 3 Pampers Underjams L/XL left out of a pack, which, like the Easy Ups, the sides rip too easily
3 Separate packs of cheaper brands of diapers, like dollar store kind (not very good XD)

And just yesterday, I bought the S/M Goodnites with Spiderman. I'm really glad I'm tiny, 28 inch waist, fits amazingly! I couldn't resist getting them :D

Oh, and if these count:

Baby powder
2 Types of diaper ointment
Baby oil
Aaaand two pacifiers, though I haven't used them recently

All of this is hidden in my dresser, though I need to make more room somehow, as my new Goodnites are in my bookbag XD

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and SkinnyDL
Current stash is:

17 Pampers Cruisers size 6 for stuffing
11 GoodNites girl L/XL
4 Tranquility ATN
25 Walgreens Certainty Fitted Briefs
1 unopened case Attends Waistband
J&J cornstarch powder, pink lotion, wipes
plus my army of stuffed animals (17 strong, and growing!)

Hope to add a few pairs of plastic panties to my collection in March. :eek:

Last edited:
Lets see... I'm at 6 cloth diapers and four plastic pants.

I've also got two and a half packs of Abena L4, almost an entire pack of the A+ diapers, and about 1/4 a pack of the plastic depends

View attachment 20236

i got 20 cuddlz diapers 3 days ago got 18 left, also my wife let me wear while she was home too so making progress yay

(I am sorry that this rambles on from a diaper stash to having to find a new hiding spot in the house our family plans to buy soon, but I just like to let my fingers tear up the keyboard when my train of thought has a good head of steam rolling. Only read as you wish, in that case.)

I usually hide a 20 pack of the depends 3 tape diapers in a old microwave downstairs that no one gives a hoot about anymore...that microwave still worked, but it was starting to break down and my brother brought home a old, but almost mint commercial microwave from a garage sale, so down in the basement our other one went! This other one is a normal size one...the microwave is in plain sight if you look in the right direction, but of course nobody in my family even thinks of it anymore and i take after my brother as a ninja anyways! So yeah...we are moving to a new house soon, and since that means bringing that old microwave with us regardless of how crappy it was by the time we replaced it with that mint garage sale one, I had no choice but to let my mom know about it and she was surprisingly ok with it! She said to still try and keep it private, because of course none of my other family know about this, not even my stepdad...but thank god she is going to make sure that nobody else in my family knows about it during the move! I think just in case, once we know the date we can move into this new house I will run the pack dry over the week before and buy another once i get my room sorted out and find another good hiding place, which will be much easier than in this house we have right now. We live in a 3 bedroom house with a big enough basement to make 2 more bedrooms, but there is a few issues with this. One, our landlord does not repair the house and is way more grumpy than most landlords, two, there is mold in the basement, meaning while we can still go down there without a mask we cannot sleep down there, and three is that our landlord does not fix a damn thing in the house no matter how much we ask him, and without any reason at all. This is what is forcing us to move out, sadly...at least we have found a house to buy instead of rent in this town, and we don't have to move to the city (don't get me wrong, i would live in a city myself, but I like the little town we live in for now), meaning that we don't have to move out of town at least!

- - - Updated - - -

scarleach said:
View attachment 20236

i got 20 cuddlz diapers 3 days ago got 18 left, also my wife let me wear while she was home too so making progress yay

Good for you! If her being just ok with your secret isn't enough, her starting to enjoy the same thing as you almost entirely definitely is! Keep making progress!

Kovy said:
Most AB/DLs have a stash.

So... tell us about yours!

What do you stock? How many do you keep? Where do you hide it?

"What" i stock usually depends on what i want to order next, but usually Abena M4's. I usually keep only a package at a time and i've been hiding them in the garage in my tool box, lol, so the wife and kids dont find them.

Before I moved out of my folks house, I used to hide my stash of drynites in my bean bag in my bedroom. Since moving out, I haven't had to hide anything anymore as I have generally lived by myself. So now I have a small bookshelf in a separate room with all my gear on it. I have 6 dummies/pacifiers, 3 or 4 bottles, assorted pins for cloth diapers as well as a rather diminished stash of disposables. (About 2 drynites, 1 ABU SDK, 2 Bambino Bellissimo) and a couple of bath sheets doubling as cloth diapers.

Just on small 3 day trip with my wife, and as is my habit, I am shopping at thrift stores. At a Goodwill Store, they had red price tagged items at 50% off. I was able to purchased a case and a half (12 packages) of Tena Serenity Classic Plus Briefs at for a total of $24. Retail on-line cost would have been somewhere between $124-$175 - easy $100 savings, Bam, that's the way I roll! Only down side is that I had to rearrange the luggage, as they 3/4 filled the trunk of our small car! They'll be stashed in my closet as soon as we get home on Saturday night.

my stash ... an industrial closet in the office ... with a key ... never out of stock ... I've currently got about 60 diapers stocked right now
many Tena flex maxis ,Tena Slip Maxi ;Abri-form Medium Plus
3 fitted cloth diapers + 3 plastic pants and others in order...

Diapered Rabbit said:
Just on small 3 day trip with my wife, and as is my habit, I am shopping at thrift stores. At a Goodwill Store, they had red price tagged items at 50% off. I was able to purchased a case and a half (12 packages) of Tena Serenity Classic Plus Briefs at for a total of $24. Retail on-line cost would have been somewhere between $124-$175 - easy $100 savings, Bam, that's the way I roll! Only down side is that I had to rearrange the luggage, as they 3/4 filled the trunk of our small car! They'll be stashed in my closet as soon as we get home on Saturday night.

Just a little update, found another 108 (9 packs) of Adult Diapers at a St. Vincent's Thrift Store on the way home on Saturday afternoon, again on a 50% Off sale = $17.45. Nightinggale Comfort Breathable Briefs. These are the breathable cloth type with velcro fasteners that I prefer to wear over boosters when I travel. They are easier/quicker to change into in public/handicapped accessable restrooms. Total cost per diaper 16.5 cents.

As my typical night time diaper consists of two full briefs ($.20), 2 half boosters (free) 1 belted undergarment (free) and a pull-up disposable underwear ($.10) all modified as boosters inside one brief ($.16. covered by plastic pants. Total cost per change under 50 cents with a volume capacity 100 fluid ounces.

Diapered Rabbit said:
Just a little update, found another 108 (9 packs) of Adult Diapers at a St. Vincent's Thrift Store on the way home on Saturday afternoon, again on a 50% Off sale = $17.45. Nightinggale Comfort Breathable Briefs. These are the breathable cloth type with velcro fasteners that I prefer to wear over boosters when I travel. They are easier/quicker to change into in public/handicapped accessable restrooms. Total cost per diaper 16.5 cents.

As my typical night time diaper consists of two full briefs ($.20), 2 half boosters (free) 1 belted undergarment (free) and a pull-up disposable underwear ($.10) all modified as boosters inside one brief ($.16. covered by plastic pants. Total cost per change under 50 cents with a volume capacity 100 fluid ounces.

Whoa that's a lot of absorbencey even with boosters! I wish I got that good of absorbencey!

Currently right now I have about 150 pampers size 5 babydry as a doubler and roughly a case (96) of Nu fit brand, not bad for absorbtion, but not close to 100 oz !

depends (the ones with tabs),
a pack of huggies size 6 (which are cute but dont fit at all) :(
all behind a vanity mirror in the bedroom along with bottles, pacis powder etc. i really hope none of my friends ever gets curious enough to check whats behind said mirror :p

i wear attends i stash them in my luggage bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back