Not open for further replies.

AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
About wanting to be dispperd and babied whst will he our she tell me?

Buhha said:
About wanting to be dispperd and babied whst will he our she tell me?

Personally I don't understand what do you asking about. Can you tell us clearly what do you mean?

AEther said:
Personally I don't understand what do you asking about. Can you tell us clearly what do you mean?

I could be wrong but I think what he is trying to say is.

"If he goes to see a doctor/therapist and tells them about him wanting to be diapered and babied what would they tell him? how would they react?"

When I went to my doctor wearing a diaper, my doctor did not ask many questions. I told him I needed a script to get my supplies from Hdis. He gave me the script, completed the physical and that was that. As far as being babied, you probably would be referred to a psychologist and I am not sure you would get what you seek

A regular medical doctor? Probably tell you to see a psychologist. Seriously, it's not like they're going to write you a prescription for diapers or something. And with a psychologist, your results may vary. Different ones are going to have different reactions. Unless being ab is giving you some kind of serious grief or you're having other mental/emotional problems it's probably not necessary.

DprEffect said:
I could be wrong but I think what he is trying to say is.

"If he goes to see a doctor/therapist and tells them about him wanting to be diapered and babied what would they tell him? how would they react?"

Ya that what I meant

Frankly, if you are speaking like you are typing on here, they will probably be very worried. If on the other hand you present yourself as an adult wanting to discuss this with an experienced therapist, they will probably want to ask you some questions about it. Either way, unless you are harming yourself or others, a therapist will not bust open the windows of their office and scream out, "Hey everybody! We've got an adult baby in here!" Generally speaking, what you say in therapy, stays in therapy. By law, therapists are not allowed to share your issues with others, except for the caveat I mentioned above.

I wish I had stayed in therapy longer and pushed some limits to see what he'd say. In reality, I just wanted to get out of there and get on with my life. I was afraid I was going to get "Girl Interrupted"!

I suspect you would like to tell your parents you would like to wear diapers but are afraid they would reject the idea and perhaps make your life miserable. Going to a psychologist or psychiatrist and telling them how you feel might be a first step. If the doctor understands and sees that it might be beneficial to you, could he persuade your parents? Would you want him to persuade your parents, because then they would know? There are a lot of things to consider

dogboy said:
I wish I had stayed in therapy longer and pushed some limits to see what he'd say. In reality, I just wanted to get out of there and get on with my life. I was afraid I was going to get "Girl Interrupted"!

I suspect you would like to tell your parents you would like to wear diapers but are afraid they would reject the idea and perhaps make your life miserable. Going to a psychologist or psychiatrist and telling them how you feel might be a first step. If the doctor understands and sees that it might be beneficial to you, could he persuade your parents? Would you want him to persuade your parents, because then they would know? There are a lot of things to consider

Yes but also since i still with them i would have to tell them that i want to go one and they would want to know why?

- - - Updated - - -

He our She Will probably ask why i think i need be diapered ill say cuz i heard it might help with stress and antexy

also will ask what got me into ageplay

I think if you talk only to a Psychologist, it might be a good beginning for you. They might help you to come to terms with it and whether it's something you want to tell your parents or not.

When i was seeing a counselor have received because of depression and anxiety. And I learnt a lot about myself.
But i did not know anything about ABDL back then. I was a vanilla flavoured ice cream.

But going to see someone becouse you are a Little would be interesting. Be could we are in touch with our inner child allready.

I have found with the other Little I have meet in person. We seem to bee a OK bunch of people and very freandly. So it leads to the question, yes but why?

Why do you feel you need to go to the Doctor over this?

Infantilism is a mental disorder when some ones mind goes into an babby like state. And the person needs help to come out.

And Age of identity Syndrome is when some one see them self as younger or older.

That is the only two medically recognised conditions that I know of. Peter Pan syndrome if not medically recognised as a condition. Even though I was told I had a form of it. I ie I was a Little. I think it depends who well you can Adult up.

Well I hope that is of help to you.

Hee,hee

Sisi

Okay so I used to see psychologists for other reasons, I had two different ones, and I told both of them about my ABDL (and even my masochism/etc but that isnt relevant). Mind you, I was a minor at the time and I was using these things for coping and I felt that my doctors should know that. My first psychologist was a Christian psychologist that my parents made me see, and he was a tad bit close minded. I discussed ABDL with him, I told him that I regressed a lot and that carrying/using a pacifier and wearing diapers really helped me. He told my parents that this was a huge problem and made it out like I was harming myself, etc.

My second psychologist was a very sweet woman who was open minded and understanding. I told her about regressing and using pacifiers and diapers, and even some stuff about my sex life. She told me that it could actually be normal, that as long as I was staying safe then there was nothing wrong with it. Of course she poked and prodded, got a bit invasive, asked me about my childhood, etc. because thats what they do.

So honestly if you aren't having other problems, or problems caused by being an ABDL (its controlling your life, making you depressed, etc.), there's really no need to see a doctor about it. And as for what the doctor will say about it, it depends on who you go to. All doctors are different. They react differently and give different advice. If you feel like you have a disorder (paraphilic infantalism or a paraphilia of some other sort, or anything else) definitely talk to a professional.

Good luck, and I hope this helped at least a bit!

AEther said:

Man, I thought it was clear as milk....

- - - Updated - - -

Spaz said:
Frankly, if you are speaking like you are typing on here, they will probably be very worried.

Agreed!

- - - Updated - - -

daddysjynx said:
Okay so I used to see psychologists for other reasons, I had two different ones, and I told both of them about my ABDL (and even my masochism/etc but that isnt relevant). Mind you, I was a minor at the time and I was using these things for coping and I felt that my doctors should know that. My first psychologist was a Christian psychologist that my parents made me see, and he was a tad bit close minded. I discussed ABDL with him, I told him that I regressed a lot and that carrying/using a pacifier and wearing diapers really helped me. He told my parents that this was a huge problem and made it out like I was harming myself, etc.

This guy was an idiot practitioner!

My second psychologist was a very sweet woman who was open minded and understanding. I told her about regressing and using pacifiers and diapers, and even some stuff about my sex life. She told me that it could actually be normal, that as long as I was staying safe then there was nothing wrong with it. Of course she poked and prodded, got a bit invasive, asked me about my childhood, etc. because thats what they do.

This one sounds like SHE DID NOT get her license from K-Mart. She hit the nail on the head. From my perspective, you should have taken the ball with the poking & prodding, as it might have led to some insights. Yes, they're all looking for a reason, shouldn't they! Don't we???

So honestly if you aren't having other problems, or problems caused by being an ABDL (its controlling your life, making you depressed, etc.), there's really no need to see a doctor about it. And as for what the doctor will say about it, it depends on who you go to. All doctors are different. They react differently and give different advice. If you feel like you have a disorder (paraphilic infantalism or a paraphilia of some other sort, or anything else) definitely talk to a professional.

And the best advice is, if it isn't causing a problem, don't turn it into one!
Good luck, and I hope this helped at least a bit!

Good luck!

to those of you with comments regarding the OP's choice of phrasing.

While it is nice to have proper grammer as well as representing oneself in a comprehensible way, this is the abdl forum, some users are in little mode when they post, and post in baby talk. some users of this great support community are in countries where English is not their first language, and attempt to make do with what they can. some users on this forum do not function in the same way as others, but regardless these individuals are not attempting to troll. this site is important to them, as is the patrons of the sites responses to them.

please try to be more understanding of posts of these natures.

REMEMBER, this is not the mature forum.

MommyandMattling said:

Agreed, but babytalk is always going to get a response, good or bad. That's the risk in using it. However, that being said, this is an adult forum, not a playpen. There should/could be a forum for playpen style babytalk, but not in the general forums. It's annoying, at the very least, and ridiculous trying to figure out what baby is saying, at best, as evidenced in this thread...

I know we all wear diapers, but at least we can communicate like adults, so others can clearly understand the intent. It's not too much to ask. As I said, maybe a baby playpen forum, where we can avoid the baby talk. I'm so totally over the POLITICALLY CORRECT CROWD, as if you hadn't noticed...

MommyandMattling said:

While it is nice to have proper grammer as well as representing oneself in a comprehensible way, this is the abdl forum, some users are in little mode when they post, and post in baby talk. some users of this great support community are in countries where English is not their first language, and attempt to make do with what they can. some users on this forum do not function in the same way as others, but regardless these individuals are not attempting to troll. this site is important to them, as is the patrons of the sites responses to them.

please try to be more understanding of posts of these natures.

I like to be understanding but it's a matter of common sense and the rules that people communicate in readable English. We can't help if we can't understand. We lack the ability to see into people's hearts and minds over the Internet, so it's just words. Misunderstandings are inevitable but we shouldn't invite them. In Buha's case, it appears this is his best but that sometimes requires clarification and I don't think we should shy away from that.

Trevor is, as usual, being extraordinarily diplomatic.

Seriously: How much effort is required to compose and type a coherent sentence?

Just because this is the AB forum doesn't mean we don't need to communicate as adults do. All of us have limited time to spend on the site responding to the questions and concerns of others; OPs can help us help them by not making us guess their original intent.

I agree there should be a common standard, I guess It ruffles my feathers to see mocking in place of requests for clarification.

I suppose the two are not mutually exclusive.

when I first joined this site, I noticed cases where posts in the ABDL forum, seemed...lacking in time put in, attention to detail, and even in some cases questioning whether the post in question should really be in a blog.

I read through some of the tutorials and explanations posted on the site regarding things of this nature, and how it is unacceptable to respond to a post by saying "this should be in a blog not a post"

Maybe i took the sentiment to heart too much, it changed the way i was seeing these posts. no longer were they irrelevant, each post was sincere, each post was someone that had no one else to share these things with sending out their beacon signal.

the idea of mocking or questioning these individuals posts, suddenly seemed abhorrent to me.

so..I apologize if i over reacted to what i perceived as mocking response, rather then a request for clarification. as i said above, its true the two are not mutually exclusive.

Honestly, this is where someone starts telling someone else what they can and can't do. THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE. If a person wants to comment, they can, and should. IF ANOTHER PERSON thinks the first person has no right to say what they feel, MAYBE that person should move on, and NOT COMMENT.

This is exactly what is wrong with this country (the US). First they tried to take the flags off our mountains (someone might be offended...), then they tried to take the Christ out of Christmas (we're not all Christ-ians....), then try take the Confederate flag out of our history books (let's forget that they fought for the South....), then they try to take the In God We Trust off our money (what about the poor Bhuddist's & Muslims????), then they try to take Washington (and other Patriots!) out of our history books (he was a slave owner 200 years ago!), then they want to take our RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH, IN A PUBLIC FORUM....

If you don't get it, YOU need to move on. Not pointing this at anyone is particular, but if the shoe fits... Oh, I did do some quotes... My bad...

it does not hurt anyone while they post, if it does it results in banning. if the post bothers you, you dont need to add your 2 cents. just dont comment and let the thread die its own death.

as for politically correct. im not asking you to refer to anyone in anyway, only to understand that this is a forum for regressive adults and to respect their ability to post without fear of backlash from a community that should not be trying to make them feel bad.

This is a place for AB / DL's / and IC's to COMMUNICATE

Maybe this is just the difference between AB's, DL's, mommies, daddies, etc. We all come from a different perspective....

I'll have to take my own advice on this one, and just not comment =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back