• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livingalone

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello everybody,
Obviously I am new here, and it took me some time to get enough confidence to introduce myself.
I am mainly a DL but I also enjoy being an AB. I have this feeling since I was a little kid and during a lot of time I thought I was crazy.
I am married, but separated right now. I teach Biology at the University and like to watch TV (sports, series and movies) and a lot of reading. Whenever I can I like to jog, but unfortunately I am not very regular as I would like.
I have been checking in this site for a long time, and finally was able to convince myself that I am among people that share similar feelings. So, I guess I am here in order to cope what all the things I have hidden for a long time and maybe make new friends. I would also like to tell my story at some point.
Nice to meet you and thanks for this great site

Hey there and welcome. Sorry to hear of your separation, I hope you're coping ok. No doubt you are aware that many of us have interesting experiences to share that may be of help to you.

Hi Ozub,

Thanks for your nice words. I am not happy with my separation, but for the time being I think it is for the best. I think part of the problem is my addiction to diapers, I never told my wife.

Nice to hear from you again. Of course you know your relationship best, but are you balancing your DL with your regular life. Or are you perhaps using them more to compensate for weaknesses in your relationship. Just wondering since you mentioned feeling addicted.

Well welcome your here among friends!

Nice to meet you to Livingalone and welcome.

ozbub said:
Nice to hear from you again. Of course you know your relationship best, but are you balancing your DL with your regular life. Or are you perhaps using them more to compensate for weaknesses in your relationship. Just wondering since you mentioned feeling addicted.

Hi Ozub,

My addiction to diapers is very strong. I had to go to a shrink and I am under medication (paroxetine) because it looks like an obsession disorder and it is difficult to control. I am trying to do my best to balance my life, but it is not easy because sometimes it affects my job. Regarding my matrimony, I can tell that our separation has many reasons (including poor intimacy because I am not very interested in sex). Whether or not this has to be with me being a DL, I do not know.

- - - Updated - - -

Dipper101 said:
Well welcome your here among friends!

Thanks Dipper101, I feel comfortable here, it is the first time that I join a group.

- - - Updated - - -

ApplePi said:
Nice to meet you to Livingalone and welcome.

Thanks ApplePi, nice meeting you as well. I hope I will be more active in the forum in the future

I guess you'll have to keep exploring. It's good that you're getting some help with it. Also sharing here has got to be a healthy outlet for you. I do wish you well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back