Furry Convention on Lucifer (S03E25)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anybody a fan of the series Lucifer and see the recent episode with the Furry Convention?

I'm watching it right now and will update this thread when I'm done watching it.

The episode barely touched on Furries and Conventions before going to the main plot of the episode, being that they briefly showed furries at a convention and interrogated a Furry whom seemed to be mad at somebody for stealing their Fursona.

It seems they are handling Furries in a pretty tame manner, but then again it seems like a show that focuses on quality of episodes and overall plot, rather than cringe factor.

Last edited:
I haven't watched "Lucifer" but I know that Fox has cancelled it as there will not be another season. I think they're continuing Gotham. Gotham had an episode where there were a number of adult babies at an AB institution. It was interesting and weird.

dogboy said:
I haven't watched "Lucifer" but I know that Fox has cancelled it as there will not be another season. I think they're continuing Gotham. Gotham had an episode where there were a number of adult babies at an AB institution. It was interesting and weird.

I didn't know it got cancelled, that figures that they would cancel it given it's a great show with an evolving plot (the masses dont seem to like intelligent shows as they usually get cancelled after 1 or 2 seasons)

BabyTyrant said:
I didn't know it got cancelled, that figures that they would cancel it given it's a great show with an evolving plot (the masses dont seem to like intelligent shows as they usually get cancelled after 1 or 2 seasons)

I hear you. It seems like every show I've loved gets cancelled before the story line has run its course. There's still some question as to whether Fox will continue Gotham, and I love Gotham. I've never understood Fox's reasoning as they've cancelled a lot of their best shows. It's possible that their shows appeal to the more intelligent part of the population, and so the shows don't get the numbers. That was the reason for NBC cancelling "Thirty Rock".

dogboy said:
I hear you. It seems like every show I've loved gets cancelled before the story line has run its course. There's still some question as to whether Fox will continue Gotham, and I love Gotham. I've never understood Fox's reasoning as they've cancelled a lot of their best shows. It's possible that their shows appeal to the more intelligent part of the population, and so the shows don't get the numbers. That was the reason for NBC cancelling "Thirty Rock".

I cant see Gotham being cancelled unless they turn the show into Complete Grabage, and as much as some may say it already has (earlier seasons did seem to be better as a whole than the last 2 or 3 seasons); I can see it lasting a while longer because

1. Its associated with Batman (though before Batman came to be)
2. SuperHero shows are amongst the most popular shows out there

BabyTyrant said:
I cant see Gotham being cancelled unless they turn the show into Complete Grabage, and as much as some may say it already has (earlier seasons did seem to be better as a whole than the last 2 or 3 seasons); I can see it lasting a while longer because

1. Its associated with Batman (though before Batman came to be)
2. SuperHero shows are amongst the most popular shows out there

The last episode showed previews for next year, but the Washington Post's article on shows renewed and cancelled said that Fox hadn't finalized their decision. I agree that I think they will renew it. One would think it's a popular show, but who knows.

shame thats one is getting canceled and not that goofy over the top one about batman's origins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back