• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My first post-Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi my name is Yolandi and I like to listen to music! spending time with friends & playing outside in the rain or snow. As for my childish tendencies I guess it all started when I was six or seven when I used to take my little sisters nappies and wear them to bed although that soon stopped after I got caught by my Mom. I began wearing again on & off after secondary school. I choose to usually wear baby nappies & pullups as they tend to fit much better than some of the adult brands I really like drynites. I also love cuddling up with my collection of Plushies in my Tigger Onesie and watching Disney films whilst eating Ice cream - yum yum - I've never been in a physical relationship but hope to find a boy who will love me and my childish tendencies a typical princess fairy tale although I'm not really into princesses stuff like most Girls, I like Tigers especially Tiger cubs "Rawrr" so I guess that's about it! I also forget to mention I'm a Cub! so go easy on me or i'll lick you!!

Last edited:
Yolandi said:
Hi my name is Yolandi and I like to listen to music! spending time with friends & playing outside in the rain or snow. As for my childish tendencies I guess it all started when I was six or seven when I used to take my little sisters nappies and wear them to bed although that soon stopped after I got caught by my Mom. I began wearing again on & off after secondary school. I choose to usually wear baby nappies & pullups as they tend to fit much better than some of the adult brands I really like drynites. I also love cuddling up with my collection of Plushies in my Tigger Onesie and watching Disney films whilst eating Ice cream - yum yum - I've never been in a physical relationship but hope to find a boy who will love me and my childish tendencies a typical princess fairy tale although I'm not really into princesses stuff like most Girls, I like Tigers especially Tiger cubs "Rawrr" so I guess that's about it! I also forget to mention I'm a Cub! so go easy on me or i'll lick you!!

Woof! Welcome on Adisc, Yolandi! Your start in the ABDL world sounds a lot like mine, and when I first began dating I was a couple years older than you :) There's no shortage of people in the community who are looking for a little girl to spoil rotten so you'll definitely find your special someone ^^

Also, just curious, assuming your name is a nickname, any relation to the vocalist of the rap-rave group "Die Antwoord"? :p

quattrus said:
Woof! Welcome on Adisc, Yolandi! Your start in the ABDL world sounds a lot like mine, and when I first began dating I was a couple years older than you :) There's no shortage of people in the community who are looking for a little girl to spoil rotten so you'll definitely find your special someone ^^

Also, just curious, assuming your name is a nickname, any relation to the vocalist of the rap-rave group "Die Antwoord"? :p

"Rawrr" thanks for your warm welcome I was unsure about signing up as I can be a little shy but glad I did. Yeah my friends are really into Die Antwoord! and they call me Yolandi because apparently I look just like her so the name stuck! (I don't mind though) being spoilt rotten sounds nice! my best friend rubs my tummy sometimes it's a real luxury and I really enjoy it so it would be lovely to have someone who could take care of that pwl. I like your Avatar ''purr''

Yolandi said:
"Rawrr" thanks for your warm welcome I was unsure about signing up as I can be a little shy but glad I did. Yeah my friends are really into Die Antwoord! and they call me Yolandi because apparently I look just like her so the name stuck! (I don't mind though) being spoilt rotten sounds nice! my best friend rubs my tummy sometimes it's a real luxury and I really enjoy it so it would be lovely to have someone who could take care of that pwl. I like your Avatar ''purr''

Thanks! It's my fursona, drawn by a very close friend, still unfinished :)

Yeah, I was a lil shy at first too when I signed up on here but I don't regret a thing. I made some really amazing friends throughout the years and even if I'm not the most active member on the forum I'm not planning to leave the place anytime soon ^^ I got to know Die Antwoord not long ago watching Chappie and you gotta admit Yolandi is a unique mix of adorable and weird! I couldn't take their song "I fink u freeky" out of my head for a few days after watching the videoclip :p Oh also, tummyrubs are so murr!

I'm a tiger cub :D. Hi!

Hi there Yolandi, welcome! :)

Little2Roo said:
I'm a tiger cub :D. Hi!

Hi! Omg your Avatar is So so cute! I want to tickle you!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi there, thanks for the welcome!

Awe! (Blushing) I a very ticklish cub. I leak sometimes, though. Thank goodness for diapers.

Little2Roo said:
Awe! (Blushing) I a very ticklish cub. I leak sometimes, though. Thank goodness for diapers.

So your ticklish & adorable! ''purr'' such a cutie!

Prrow!!! Hello and welcome!!! I myself am more of a domestic house cat... grey with 3 darker grey "skunk stripes" down my head... I love curling up on warm laps :3

If you like cute baby Cubs, you should also check out FluffyWaddles. There's lots of great artwork and fun role play. There is also Fur Affinity for primarily artwork. These are the two other sites I frequent and recommend.

WaddleKitten said:
Prrow!!! Hello and welcome!!! I myself am more of a domestic house cat... grey with 3 darker grey "skunk stripes" down my head... I love curling up on warm laps :3

Hi you sound like fun! Are you cute & cuddly? I bet you are! ''purr''

- - - Updated - - -

Little2Roo said:
If you like cute baby Cubs, you should also check out FluffyWaddles. There's lots of great artwork and fun role play. There is also Fur Affinity for primarily artwork. These are the two other sites I frequent and recommend.

Aww! thank you sweetie! I'll have to check it out. I'm still trying to find my paws around this forum but I'm learning fast as we Cubs do!

I adore cuddles!!! Is your lap warm??? *paw paw* =o_o=

WaddleKitten said:
I adore cuddles!!! Is your lap warm??? *paw paw* =o_o=

Aww! Omg so cute! I love it. My tummy is very warm & soft!

Yolandi said:
Aww! Omg so cute! I love it. My tummy is very warm & soft!

YAY TUMMY!!! =^-^= *knead knead knead knead knead* *lays down in sphinx position facing you* PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... pet me??? =o_o=

WaddleKitten said:
YAY TUMMY!!! =^-^= *knead knead knead knead knead* *lays down in sphinx position facing you* PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... pet me??? =o_o=

My goodness! you're just a bundle of joy aren't you? Of course! I would be more than happy to pet you! "Happy?

Yolandi said:
My goodness! you're just a bundle of joy aren't you? Of course! I would be more than happy to pet you! "Happy?

VERY MUCH SO!!! *happy cat grin* *prrr prrr prrr* so what music do you like??? =o_O=

WaddleKitten said:
VERY MUCH SO!!! *happy cat grin* *prrr prrr prrr* so what music do you like??? =o_O=

When my cat grins its scary.. All I can think about now is my scary black/white cat grinning..

SuperiorPenguin said:
When my cat grins its scary.. All I can think about now is my scary black/white cat grinning..

why is it scary??? *droopy ear pouty face* =O_O=

WaddleKitten said:
why is it scary??? *droopy ear pouty face* =O_O=

A black cat with one white eye.. its just a scary cat... my cat is a dingus..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back