• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDBrony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone.

Here's a few basics about myself. I'm in my 20s, and am a fan of MLP, Doctor Who, and Top Gear. Other interests of mine are, baseball, and photography. I also like cars.

I consider myself to be exclusively a DL, I don't really get into the AB aspects personally. I've had an interest in diapers for years, but only recently have I been able to actually explore any of this, and wear them. It was definitely a confusing time when I first discovered these desires, but I'm glad to learn that I'm not alone in this.

I've been thinking about creating an account here for awhile now, and finally decided to join up. I mainly wanted to make an account, so I could talk with other people who share some of these interests, and contribute what I can to the forums.

Reactions: Snivy and Talula
RDBrony said:
Hello everyone.

Here's a few basics about myself. I'm in my 20s, and am a fan of MLP, Doctor Who, and Top Gear. Other interests of mine are, baseball, and photography. I also like cars.

I consider myself to be exclusively a DL, I don't really get into the AB aspects personally. I've had an interest in diapers for years, but only recently have I been able to actually explore any of this, and wear them. It was definitely a confusing time when I first discovered these desires, but I'm glad to learn that I'm not alone in this.

I've been thinking about creating an account here for awhile now, and finally decided to join up. I mainly wanted to make an account, so I could talk with other people who share some of these interests, and contribute what I can to the forums.

Hello there RDBrony and welcome to the site! You seem like an interesting person! Maybe sometime you could take some neat pictures specifically to share with ADISC, and we could see some of your handiwork! That would super cool!

I hope you have a bunch of fun here! We are an all around awesome support group full of fun times, interesting discussion, and full of amazing people. It's always a pleasure to welcome another into the fold. You definitely don't have to get into the AB side of things to get in on the fun around here! The definite main big thing is that you are absolutely not alone!

I see that your favorite pony is (probably) Rainbow Dash, but what about your favorite Doctor? :)

Hello RDBrony and welcome to the group.

This is a very good introduction.

No you definitely are not alone, and I am sure that you will have no problem finding people to talk to.

Again welcome to the group.

Thank you for the welcome, gigglemuffinz! Hm, that could be fun, I'll consider it. :smile:

I'm sure I will, I look forward to joining the fun, and getting to know people here a bit more.

Eeyup, Rainbow Dash is my favorite pony. My favorite is the 10th Doctor, I think David Tennant did a fantastic job with the role. :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

egor said:
Hello RDBrony and welcome to the group.

This is a very good introduction.

No you definitely are not alone, and I am sure that you will have no problem finding people to talk to.

Again welcome to the group.

Thank you for the welcome, egor.

I read over the cheat sheet sticky before posting my introduction, I wanted to make a good impression.

RDBrony said:
Hello everyone.

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllcome to ADISC Rainbow Dash, in the left corner who weighs 25 pounds!

On the right corner which weighs 1 point, ADISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSC who welcomes you to this website!

I am your welcoming host, Sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

:p Welcome to ADISC.

Last edited:
Welcome RDBrony! I'm in my 20's too and hope ADISC will help you as much as it helped me! Yould find many wonderful people here! :3

Paddedwolf said:
Welcome RDBrony! I'm in my 20's too and hope ADISC will help you as much as it helped me! Yould find many wonderful people here! :3

Thank you for the welcome, Paddedwolf! It's a pleasure to meet you. Indeed, I'm glad I decided to join up. :smile:

Ah, David Tennant! Definitely a great Doctor. I'm personally a fan of Eccleston's Ninth Doctor, but pretty much as long as you didn't say the War Doctor you're alright!

If you were to fill your six-car fantasy garage, what six cars do you put in it?

I'm not in my 20s anymore, but I like Doctor Who and Top Gear, but in any case, welcome!

GoldDragonAurkarm said:
Ah, David Tennant! Definitely a great Doctor. I'm personally a fan of Eccleston's Ninth Doctor, but pretty much as long as you didn't say the War Doctor you're alright!

If you were to fill your six-car fantasy garage, what six cars do you put in it?

I'm not in my 20s anymore, but I like Doctor Who and Top Gear, but in any case, welcome!

Indeed, I'm a fan of Christopher Eccleston's Doctor as well.

Hm, there's a lot of choices out there, but I suppose I'd take a DeLorean, a 60s vintage Mercedes 300 SL, a 1985 Toyota Pickup, (Like Back to the Future) a Mercedes G63 AMG 6x6, because why not, a McLaren MP4-12C, and a Mercedes-AMG GT S. Would be one cool garage to have, that's for sure.

So I see, thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome to ADISC :)

I'm also into ponies and photography; nice to meet you.

Rainbow Dash is best pony!

Puppyluvs said:
Welcome to ADISC :)

I'm also into ponies and photography; nice to meet you.

Rainbow Dash is best pony!

Thank you for the welcome. :)

Ah, very cool! Nice to meet you as well.

Yes! :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

Snivy said:
Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllcome to ADISC Rainbow Dash, in the left corner who weighs 25 pounds!

On the right corner which weighs 1 point, ADISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSC who welcomes you to this website!

I am your welcoming host, Sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

:p Welcome to ADISC.

Thank you! It's a pleasure to meet you. :)

Well it is better late then never.
Welcome to ADISC, it is nice to meet you!

ApplePi said:
Well it is better late then never.
Welcome to ADISC, it is nice to meet you!

Thanks for the welcome! It's nice to meet you too.

RDBrony said:
Hello everyone.

What's up RDBRONY, you'll definitely be finding a lot of people here that share a lot of your interests from DLism to TV shows to the arts. The best part is, this place can be a source for advice, knowledge, and discussion on many different subjects in addition to any DL, AB, and/or IC topics which is pretty unique to here.

I'm in my early twenties and am living out in California. I have an appreciation for most engineering and am interested in programming, animation, and most digital arts and media. I also like sports. I don't follow them religiously but I love watching the Giants win World Series (I watched them more during and before 2010), the Warriors drain threes, and the 49ers usually not lose to the Raiders. I also like older rap, rock, and reggae. As well as most EDM. Is there any music you're interested in?

I'm a pretty big TVaholic and a Brony myself. Rainbow Dash is one of my favorites for sure. Definitely my favorite of the mane 6. Rainbow Dash, Vinyl Scratch, and Derpy are the most awesome ponies ever in my opinion, lol.

I need to start Doctor Who. I've seen a couple episodes here and there and all my friends always talk about it, so I feel like I'm missing out. I just need to finish some more series first so I can get to it.

I love cars and Top Gear. Automobiles epitomize genius engineering. I really like European Imports. Lamborghinis, Ferrari, Pagani, BMW, Audi, Porsche, Mercedes, but the best and highest performance cars (and therefore my favorite) would be Koenigsegg. I also like bikes too (Ducati, Triumph, and MV Agusta). What sort of cars do you like? High performance sport cars, powerful muscle cars, or good ol' classics?

I love photography too. I use to be quite the photographer (really just a hobbyist) when I had my own dSLR. I've wanted to get a Nikon ever since then. Now, I'm more of a photo manipulator/editor. That's probably due to the fact that I've never been that good of a photographer but fortunately plenty of competent photographers post great pictures online that I can then manipulate/combine.

You're definitely not alone in your DLism. We're still probably the minority, but there are more of us than meets the eye and a lot of us are here to support eachother. I'm a DL too, but have acquired some slight AB tendencies. You may find your preferences about this stuff may change as time passes as well. As you said, you haven't had much chance to explore this, but once you do explore it more you might get a better idea of how and where it fits into your life. Everyone is different though, just having fun with it is the main thing.

XxThisGuyxX said:
What's up RDBRONY, you'll definitely be finding a lot of people here that share a lot of your interests from DLism to TV shows to the arts. The best part is, this place can be a source for advice, knowledge, and discussion on many different subjects in addition to any DL, AB, and/or IC topics which is pretty unique to here.

I'm in my early twenties and am living out in California. I have an appreciation for most engineering and am interested in programming, animation, and most digital arts and media. I also like sports. I don't follow them religiously but I love watching the Giants win World Series (I watched them more during and before 2010), the Warriors drain threes, and the 49ers usually not lose to the Raiders. I also like older rap, rock, and reggae. As well as most EDM. Is there any music you're interested in?

I'm a pretty big TVaholic and a Brony myself. Rainbow Dash is one of my favorites for sure. Definitely my favorite of the mane 6. Rainbow Dash, Vinyl Scratch, and Derpy are the most awesome ponies ever in my opinion, lol.

I need to start Doctor Who. I've seen a couple episodes here and there and all my friends always talk about it, so I feel like I'm missing out. I just need to finish some more series first so I can get to it.

I love cars and Top Gear. Automobiles epitomize genius engineering. I really like European Imports. Lamborghinis, Ferrari, Pagani, BMW, Audi, Porsche, Mercedes, but the best and highest performance cars (and therefore my favorite) would be Koenigsegg. I also like bikes too (Ducati, Triumph, and MV Agusta). What sort of cars do you like? High performance sport cars, powerful muscle cars, or good ol' classics?

I love photography too. I use to be quite the photographer (really just a hobbyist) when I had my own dSLR. I've wanted to get a Nikon ever since then. Now, I'm more of a photo manipulator/editor. That's probably due to the fact that I've never been that good of a photographer but fortunately plenty of competent photographers post great pictures online that I can then manipulate/combine.

You're definitely not alone in your DLism. We're still probably the minority, but there are more of us than meets the eye and a lot of us are here to support eachother. I'm a DL too, but have acquired some slight AB tendencies. You may find your preferences about this stuff may change as time passes as well. As you said, you haven't had much chance to explore this, but once you do explore it more you might get a better idea of how and where it fits into your life. Everyone is different though, just having fun with it is the main thing.

Hello, ThisGuy, it's nice to meet you.

That's good to hear, it's great to know that I'm not alone, and others share similar interests to my own.

Cool, you have some awesome interests. The Giants have been pretty entertaining to watch play these last several years now, they aren't my team, but they are still enjoyable to watch.
I listen to Rock the most I'd say, and classic rock, like the Beatles, The Who, ect. I also like some alternative music, Modest Mouse, Gorillaz, ect.

Ah, that's cool! Derpy is one of my favorites as well, but RD is my favorite. They are indeed pretty awesome.
Yeah, I really enjoy watching Doctor Who, it's one of my favorite shows now actually.

Top Gear is awesome, I've been watching it for years now. I tend to go for the performance cars more then anything, though I do appreciate a good classic car too. I particularly like Mercedes, especially the new AMG GT S that just came out.
Ah Koenigsegg. I remember when they had the Stig drive one around their track, that was something.

Nice, I am also a hobbyist, though I did happen to sell a print of one of my shots once. I use a Nikon DSLR, I really like it.

Yeah, I've noticed there are a lot more people who share this interest then I would have thought a few years ago. I'm glad I found this place, it's good being able to talk with some like minded people. I don't have anyone outside of this site to share any of this with, so it's nice to have such a supportive environment.

Perhaps you're right. I haven't had the opportunity to explore any of this much as of yet,
I'm honestly still just working on accepting the fact that I even like to wear, I always have the thought in the back of my mind that somebody will find out about it, and I'll feel somewhat ashamed for it, which kind of spoils the enjoyment, but I'm working on that. I have also found that it's very relaxing for me to wear, and I feel like it helps lower my stress, which is good. Yeah, I definitely always try to just have fun.

Again, it was good to meet you.

RDBrony said:
Hello everyone.

I've been thinking about creating an account here for awhile now, and finally decided to join up. I mainly wanted to mak

Welcome to the forums. I had an interest in diapers for many years as well, but I didn't get around to regularly buying them until I was in my 20's. I also happen to be strictly on the DL side of the spectrum as well. Additionally, I "sat on the fence" for awhile before joining this site, but I am glad I got around to doing it.

I have been into MLP for roughly four years now. How long have you been into it?

IzzyFox said:
I've been thinking about creating an account here for awhile now, and finally decided to join up. I mainly wanted to mak

Welcome to the forums. I had an interest in diapers for many years as well, but I didn't get around to regularly buying them until I was in my 20's. I also happen to be strictly on the DL side of the spectrum as well. Additionally, I "sat on the fence" for awhile before joining this site, but I am glad I got around to doing it.

I have been into MLP for roughly four years now. How long have you been into it?

Thank you for the welcome, it's good to meet you. I'm also glad I made the decision to join up.

Ah, cool. I haven't been a fan of the show for as long as that, I first discovered MLP in June of 2013, but it was April of last year when I first really became part of the MLP fandom.

TheCaptain, I received, and read your PM to me, but I can't respond to you until my account levels up to "Established Contributor" I will reply to you once I can.

No worries. It just occurred to me that this might be the case. You'll probably reach the status in no time. Just keep posting away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back