Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
For the past couple months I have an extreme loss of interest in diapers. I no longer get turned on by my stash. I wear and remove disappointed at my lack of interest. I think this stems back to my strange bluetooth request from "The baddest Mommie". I found the request perverse. I am not a mommie. I am an ABDL. Or at least I was. After that happened, I cannot see diapers the same way. I think I should start looking for a partner. I am a member of several interracial dating sites and don't know if I want to bring diapers into a new relationship? Diapers aren't gettin' it anymore. Advice?

-Lost diaper woman.....I want my fet back!:frown::frown:

From my own experience, the diaper desires Coke and go throughout life. Shoot, I had a two year period where I didn't wear at all. But the desires eventually came back. Now I'm at a point in my life where I have to give it up. I wish the desires would fade away, but I'm sure they won't.

I still have a sizable stash of Bambinos ABDL style exclusively and scented with baby powder. I can't bring myself to throw them away. They were too costly to trash. $1.45 per diaper apx. I still have the black bin filled with fresh diapers but just feel utterly bored by them? :( I will hold onto them.

extremecomfy said:
I still have a sizable stash of Bambinos ABDL style exclusively and scented with baby powder. I can't bring myself to throw them away. They were too costly to trash. $1.45 per diaper apx. I still have the black bin filled with fresh diapers but just feel utterly bored by them? :( I will hold onto them.

Yeah don't throw them out. It's happened to me before, I just lost interest in them for several months, almost a year, even tossed out a perfectly good stash. But then out of nowhere, the interest came roaring back and I was bummed that I had dumped the stash. Just give it some time. Good luck.

-Gus

Everyone on this site uses diapers for different, sometimes overlapping reasons. Some use for regression and stress relief. Others for IC issues. And, of course, most of us at some point in our life began using them as a sexual release. The latter comes and goes. I wear 24/7 and so most of the time my diapers are first and foremost my normal underwear. Occasionally, they are a turn-on. I've noticed when people use their diapers almost exclusively as a sexual fetish, they go through binge and purge cycles. It sounds like you are in a purge. Hold on to them! You'll be kicking yourself if you throw them out.

Spaz said:
Everyone on this site uses diapers for different, sometimes overlapping reasons. Some use for regression and stress relief. Others for IC issues. And, of course, most of us at some point in our life began using them as a sexual release. The latter comes and goes. I wear 24/7 and so most of the time my diapers are first and foremost my normal underwear. Occasionally, they are a turn-on. I've noticed when people use their diapers almost exclusively as a sexual fetish, they go through binge and purge cycles. It sounds like you are in a purge. Hold on to them! You'll be kicking yourself if you throw them out.

I do use them in the way you suggested. I guess I'll just wait for the desire to return as it has many times before. As a woman ABDL I do need them at certain times but not others. I love diapers but I just hate that I can't use them right now. Thanks for the advo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back