Incontinent and Pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHkhira

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Several years ago, a spinal injury left me mostly incontinent. I could deal with that, but now that I'm pregnant, it's getting difficult. It seems like I pee constantly, and I'm having trouble keeping my diapers secure around my expanding middle.

Are there any other ladies out there that have been through this?

I have been helping the IC community for a few wars now. I had a veteran that had been injured and was now inconitnent. I asked her about this and this is what she said.
"I have had 2 children with incontinence. I simply buy the larger diapers and then once I got too big I bought the geriatric brands. My recommendation is abenas and dry 24/7. Tena also makes pretty large flexs.
Good luck"

I also recommend the Dry 24/7's they have proven to be the best diaper for me I liked the Abenas but the Dry 24/7's seem to stay in place better and I have come to like the plastic backed diaper better then the air plus

where do you find the dry 24/7 diaper? Is it a full taped diaper, like a pullup, or like a disposible panty diaper like the new form fitting always and silouttes?

You can find them at XP Medical. It's a great company. It's a diaper with tapes that can hold quite a bit. These diapers have a waistband, so they will fit better over time. The sizes run large. Depending on your waist size, you may want to try a sample before making a large investment.

Tights or stretch/net pants might help secure your nappy as well.

Reactions: FLsolarSparky02
love wearing control top , light support pantyhose and tights over my diaper, when out in public. Secure and quiet.

Rob110 said:
I also recommend the Dry 24/7's they have proven to be the best diaper for me I liked the Abenas but the Dry 24/7's seem to stay in place better and I have come to like the plastic backed diaper better then the air plus

I agree, Dry 24/7 are my primary diapers now. XP medical is also a great company to deal with,

archerstaley said:
I have been helping the IC community for a few wars now. I had a veteran that had been injured and was now inconitnent. I asked her about this and this is what she said.
"I have had 2 children with incontinence. I simply buy the larger diapers and then once I got too big I bought the geriatric brands. My recommendation is abenas and dry 24/7. Tena also makes pretty large flexs.
Good luck"

I think you may mean "bariatric".

Try an anatomic pad under a stretch pant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back