The can of worms is the reason i dont post on here any more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slomo said:
You make a good point. Actual babies and children do not wear a diaper that is four sizes too small for them. That's why I always find it bemusing when someone says they want to wear a more realistic baby diaper. It's a complete oxymoron to say that.
I think this statement is more meant to have a diaper shaped like a baby's diaper, with a pattern more similar to those in a baby's diaper. I know the availability of ab dialers is plenty, but I think they want classic pampers or huggies or luvs, or pullups prints

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well SDKs have a print taken from Pampers from 1990something, aside from that I know there aren't many prints (I think Rearz intended to make something with a print similar to SDKs if I'm not mistaken) taken from actual baby diapers, but although to some "authentic" prints would be nice, it is not the most important thing.

As for difficulty getting the good diapers, I understand it can be hard to get the good stuff in the house if you are living with others and trying to keep it a Secret, but there are multiple ways people could do it.

1. Order from someplace at a convenient time so that nobody else is in the house (this is what I do with my ABU orders).

2. Have them mailed to a pickup location and then hide them in your car trunk or something to this effect until nobody is around.

Also if nobody has a debit card there are literally a bunch of prepaid options you can get like the one from Walmart.

Or maybe they could get cheap adult Diapers and stuff them with a baby diaper (cut down to the core with a vertical hole cut into the backing) or Dollar General Sleep Pants (like Goodnites).

I mean literally the only excuse for not being able to get proper diapers is if you dont have money and are supervised 24/7.

bigbluehusky said:
I think this statement is more meant to have a diaper shaped like a baby's diaper, with a pattern more similar to those in a baby's diaper. I know the availability of ab diapers is plenty, but I think they want classic pampers or huggies or luvs, or pullups prints

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I would say that you are correct, in that they want the plastic with the same designs and prints because they worked so well back in the day. Nobody comes even close to making those any more, as they are all paper thin and made with a cloth-like backing. Goodnites fit me just fine, but they really do feel like any other drug store adult "brief" you buy from CVS. Those SDKs from ABUniverse, even though they went to that rough, mat outer backing, just work for my situation. They are not the perfect example of Pampers that were made in 2000, though. But again, they are well suited for my requirements.

I have '28 waist and fit comfortably in luvs size 6 with few issues. I would like to see a size 7 or 8 but luvs is much larger diaper than a Huggie Size 6 and can even fasten them. luvs & pampers stretchy tapes do sometimes rip but I found a solution for that

Reactions: 12srepaid
LuvsDiapersFan said:
I have '28 waist and fit comfortably in luvs size 6 with few issues. I would like to see a size 7 or 8 but luvs is much larger diaper than a Huggie Size 6 and can even fasten them. luvs & pampers stretchy tapes do sometimes rip but I found a solution for that

I do believe your own personal definition of "fit" does not match that of everyone else's. Of note, the "with few issues" comment. Meaning they don't fit after all or you wouldn't have any problems with them.

Slomo said:
I do believe your own personal definition of "fit" does not match that of everyone else's. Of note, the "with few issues" comment. Meaning they don't fit after all or you wouldn't have any problems with them.
I guess are one of those who can't stand the fact some wear Baby diapers & you can't. You Jealously is getting the best of you. They fit perfect. You don't know what issues I'm referring to. You just assuming they don't fit because I few issues. That were you made your mistake assuming. One issue is the Fact that luvs Have scent to them & sometime irritate my eyes & Have put eye drops to help that Not a problem 2. The some do not stick I have use Tape to keep the Fasten again not a problem 3. After about 6 hours I sometimes get minor Leakage "Very Minor" more seeping on the sides Fairy normal when quit wet. As I said few Issues. I have wearing these when they still Thick & noisy

LuvsDiapersFan said:
I guess are one of those who can't stand the fact some wear Baby diapers & you can't. You Jealously is getting the best of you. They fit perfect. You don't know what issues I'm referring to. You just assuming they don't fit because I few issues. That were you made your mistake assuming. One issue is the Fact that luvs Have scent to them & sometime irritate my eyes & Have put eye drops to help that Not a problem 2. The some do not stick I have use Tape to keep the Fasten again not a problem 3. After about 6 hours I sometimes get minor Leakage "Very Minor" more seeping on the sides Fairy normal when quit wet. As I said few Issues. I have wearing these when they still Thick & noisy
Lol, you know what, I don't need to get into this again. Your choice to remain ignorant is your own problem. And your clear projection of said jelousy is just sad.

I'm with you LuvsDiapersFan.

Guys wear what you want. "Fit" or "doesn't fit" it's absorbent underwear that makes you happy that's all that matters. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk

Reactions: Slomo
Sheepies said:
Guys wear what you want. "Fit" or "doesn't fit" it's absorbent underwear that makes you happy that's all that matters. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk
Agreed! If it doesn't fit but it still works for you, then do what makes you happy and wear it. But for gods sake, enough with saying it fits when it clearly doesnt.

I can relate to OP , i have a small frame , have a smaller waist and is under the weight of 125 lbs for goodnites , i can pull up goodnites without any struggle. Goodnites are made for teens up to 15 years old and that is a fact , it is stated in the company's website , i have been wearing the same size clothing as when i was 15 , i know some 15 year old are even bigger size than me but that being said i find goodnites are not able to hold even 1 of my adult size wetting. well for me at least , i think if anyone wet slowly and not flood it , it may hold.

Last edited:
I dont care. This is a pointless thread. OP whining that there is nothing for him here because he wears baby diapers. BS! There are many here including myself who wear Goodnites. Of course Slomo is going to beat his dead horse about fit, it's just what he does. OP, get over yourself. You like baby diapers? Great! No one cares. We are here to share our love of diapers, all kinds. Not here to argue or fight over the size or fit. I am tired reading about this pointless debate. Slomo, give it a rest dude. OP, give it a rest too, all kinds of diaper lovers are welcome.

Reactions: babybobby, 12srepaid and babyelena
Locked. Seriously, this is a 2 month old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back