• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Here for the stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

megan8

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everybody! I'm Megan. I've been on this site for awhile but I just decided today that I'm done lurking and ready to become a real member.

Stuff about me: I really like reading. That especially includes fantasy novels, comic books, and manga. My favorites are Superman (don't judge, i just like him okay), Supergirl, Harry Potter, and Raven (the superhero). I also like going for walks and drawing badly.

Anyway, I'm mostly on this site for the diaper stories. Does anybody have any recommendations? Any favorites or must-reads? Let me know!

Hi Megan and welcome! I'm sure by now you have been to the story section? So many stories there and we have many talented writers here. Pick a few and read away!

Drawing badly? You mean you don't draw too well or you have a constant urge to draw? :)

megan8 said:
Hi everybody! I'm Megan. I've been on this site for awhile but I just decided today that I'm done lurking and ready to become a real member.

Stuff about me: I really like reading. That especially includes fantasy novels, comic books, and manga. My favorites are Superman (don't judge, i just like him okay), Supergirl, Harry Potter, and Raven (the superhero). I also like going for walks and drawing badly.

Anyway, I'm mostly on this site for the diaper stories. Does anybody have any recommendations? Any favorites or must-reads? Let me know!

Hi and welcome. What sort of diaper stories do you enjoy? I have a few on the site, but I write in the scary genre, so mine are quite different. I think "Coffee Stop" is my scariest, "The House at the End of the Road" the most involved and "The Un-training of Stanley Kaminski" the funniest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back