Not open for further replies.

Froppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Anyone got any new favorite diapers that recently came out? For me it's the Abu lavender diapers.

I'm partial to the MyDiaper line. They're pretty inexpensive (just hard to get shipped here without added cost) so I was expecting cheap quality, but to my surprise they're actually quite good. They've come out with a variety of new shell art, I like the "Nighttime" myself. They also have the classic which is a pastel pink and blue, a print that resembles safari/crinklz, and an all-white. Capacity is good, and they swell a LOT.

How new is new. Mine would be the "new" confidry24/7. My second favorite would be the slightly "newer" Northshore Supreme.

I been having great luck with the id slip pe maxi as my night diaper

little paws

I don't want to say Crinklz are my "favorite" new diaper that I've tried but I do like they way they look and fit. Reason being, the tabs don't hold at all and I like my diapers tight. I literally bought some clear duct tape to put on the tabs to see if that helps.

There really only a few choices as far as AB diapers on the market goes. And even fewer that are any good and worth the money. I'm willing to try anything at this point just to have more choices.

PyjamaBaby said:
My only issue with the MyDiaper lines is that they rip off other AB/DL diapers and make cheaper versions. Unfortunately the quality is not as good, but you get what you pay for. I would be upset if I spent a lot of money designing a new diaper only to have it ripped off within a few months of launch. MyDiaper should do their own thing and then I might invest. For now I will buy the originals and not the knock-offs. Just my opinion

that's what I was concerned about before, but they really do have good quality. MyDiaper has comparable capacity to dry247! Starts out thinner, wicks just as well, swells a lot and they end up the same capacity.

Although the Animals is a a popular pattern, it honestly looks more like safari than crinklz, and safari was a bit of a copy of crinklz, so I suppose you might say it's a copy of of a copy, or just an evolution?

give them a try

How about an honest shell pattern print, My Diaper rip off here

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Wore one again last night, and I don't care if the art IS a ripoff of anyone. They're a VERY good performing, inexpensive diaper. Last night's was white. If you don't want to feel like you're wearing a ripoff, go with all white ;)

Performance is similar in many ways to Dry247. And that's saying something. The only major performance difference really is they don't have the 2-3" of dead plastic on both ends like the 247's do, and I consider that a bonus.

btw... I looked at super boompa just now, and the only rip there may be the background color. the pattern is entirely different. If anything they're a cross between Rearz Princesss and idyl. (pink and blue ponies, elves, and stars, on a dark blue background, pretty original overall) Those and white are my preference.

Anything ABU, but in particular I'm very fond of the LittlePawz.

oh I would also like to chime in on the Rearz Vintage. They're still somewhat low production and not very in stock at Rearz right now but they're basically a safari in all white, with a clear tape panel that has just a very modest lightweight pastel infant diapers design like you'd expect to have seen on a pampers a decade or two ago.

a66efd1ba28a9165d9bd7b2025dd0d94.jpg

Only new to me, the Molicare Slip. I like that the small will fit me at 34". Barely-you need to stretch them a bit, but the fit is so compact, feels more like a baby diaper to me. Add a booster and you get pretty good capacity.

Palace Pets Pull-Ups. Pinning them into my crotchless underwear has pretty much become my go-to padding. I'm gonna be a little sad when they change the designs.

Definitely Little Pawz. Not only my favorite new diaper, but just my favorite diaper in general.

If I could wear Little Pawz 100% of the time, I totally would. They're just great all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back