• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I guess this breaks my silence as a lurker

I'm an 18 year old straight Diaper Lover

I currently reside in Canada (going through year 12 High School)

My main interest is snowboarding, then it would be watersports.

Glad to be here and learn more about my interest

Welcome, you've definitely come to the right place! I'm pretty new here too. I've been into diapers for as long as I can remember and bought some for the first time last week. How about you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

areplicasrodeo said:
Welcome, you've definitely come to the right place! I'm pretty new here too. I've been into diapers for as long as I can remember and bought some for the first time last week. How about you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only used actual diapers once (bought a few at 15) although hopefully when I move to college I will be lucky enough to get them.

I have liked diapers forever. The earliest memory of it for me is when I was 4 and I tried on one of my brothers pull ups and got in trouble for it.

ChozenForLife said:
Only used actual diapers once (bought a few at 15) although hopefully when I move to college I will be lucky enough to get them.

I have liked diapers forever. The earliest memory of it for me is when I was 4 and I tried on one of my brothers pull ups and got in trouble for it.

Did you wear goodnites in your life?

AnimeDude892 said:
Did you wear goodnites in your life?
Never have, what are they like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back