Diaper extender?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnitesco96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Pretty sure someone has posted about this... But has anybody found a diaper extender online that's really big? I remember seeing one maybe on eBay or some site but I'm tempted to get one to see if I can fit into maybe pampers size 7 or huggies size 6. I know it'll be a stretch, but if I don't fit into either of those, I'll just use baby diapers as extra padding.

Yeah, its called getting a larger size that fits you

Unless your a very small adult, they wont fit. Use them as stuffers

Orcaway said:
Yeah, its called getting a larger size that fits you

Unless your a very small adult, they wont fit. Use them as stuffers

I know I've seen diaper extenders that go on the ends of tabs for diapers. I know to get a larger size but I just want to see if I can fit in baby diapers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think they are called convert-ups, the person that makes them is based in the uk but ships all over and they are also a member of this community

KenworthW900b said:
i think they are called convert-ups, the person that makes them is based in the uk but ships all over and they are also a member of this community

Yeah you're right, I just looked them up and I think these were what I first saw. I'm tempted to get them so I can try baby diapers.

I used to do that with tape when I was a skinny teenager. It barely worked then and it won't be any better now.

Negative waves, Moriarty... Negative waves...

The straps from undergaments work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back