When did you all start to like wearing or using diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnitesco96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I basically started when I think when I was around 10 or 11 ish and I still had to wear Goodnites to bed for bedwetting. Back then it wasn't really a sexual thing as much as it is now, I guess they felt really comfy and I really liked them. I would just steal Goodnites from the pack my mom would have and at night just put on as many as I could to see how many would fit. Unfortunately, I don't remember basically anything about wetting or using them. Since that point on, it's been more of a sexual thing and the really good feeling of flooding a diaper and feeling the warmness. How did you all start wearing or I guess start liking diapers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started around three of four years agao. I started out thinking about what it would be like to wear when I was younger and it went from there. I started with the usual pull-ups as they were what was around, and then moved to depends.

I would have been around 14. Half of the story is detailed here.

The rest concerned my lack of masturbation knowledge. :( Dad never had the sex talk with me. I guess it was sometime late in 8th grade when I started having wet dreams, 3 or 4 times a week. I knew it wasn't anything to be worried about, and it was obviously pleasurable, but I hated having to clean up and change my underwear. This went on for months until I got the idea for some makeshift protection, and it was at that time that sex and diapers became completely intertwined in my head. But I didn't buy my first real diapers until a number of years later.

For me it was when I was younger. My grandmother would watch my cousin and sometimes I would take some of the diapers and wear them. I stopped wearing them for a few years until I started wearing them again. When I started I don't think it was a sexual thing. I just liked how comfy they were. I still do today though its harder at times for me to get them. But I do know it started when I think I was in like either kidnergarten to maybe first or second grade. I can't really remember though.

I was fascinated by them at four for sure, played with makeshifts from seven on, bought baby diapers in my early twenty's, adult diapers in my early thirty's and wear almost every night since my mid forty's, (alone again).
I'm 57 now and still happily DL.

something my dad said when I was 6-7 threatening to put me back in for peeing on the floor because he had been yelling at me for getting up at night, it left a scar on my mind and have had the desire since.

The seeds were planted for me around age four, but it wasn't until I was around 20 that I really started wanting to wear and eventually got some adult pull-ups.

Last edited:
My interest in diapers goes back pretty much as far as I can remember. I started borrowing my sister's (formerly my) cloth diapers when I was six years old. I poked myself in the hips with diaper pins pretty regularly in those early days! (I can remember pricking myself and being immediately concerned about getting blood on the diapers, as then my mom would see.) My sister is/was only just over a year younger than me, but wet the bed consistently until she was nearly five, and in those days you just kept wearing baby diapers until they didn't fit. Waterproof training pants and bedwetting diapers weren't really a thing yet.

Gloriously, the diapers still fit me perfectly, and while my sister needed them, she also had a diaper pail in her room. I can remember wearing and using on several occasions, and then sneaking back to her room and dropping off my wet diapers. This practice led to the one and only time I can remember being caught by my parents: I'd managed to sneak a diaper and wet it, but hadn't managed to return it yet, so with the intent of returning it later, I stuffed it under my bed and briefly forgot about it. By the time I remembered, it was no longer there! Surprisingly, my mom didn't confront me at all about it, but just gave me some odd looks. I was scared to death, though!

And to make a loooooong story short, those cloth diapers ended up being kept around after sis was done with them, and I ended up wearing them (but not using them) for many more years. Perhaps unbelievably, I actually have four of them, recovered from a box in my parents' garage a few years ago. And the rest are still there.

Like others, I was threatened to be put back in diapers when I was 4 and I realized, I really wanted to be in diapers. When I was six I was beginning to act upon it, but it wasn't until I was 12 that it became a regular affair. My parents went bankrupt, we had to move and I had to leave a really close friend. I had a psychotic break, and after I came out of it, I started to deliberately wet my underwear, etc. I've never looked back since except when I got caught when I was a senior in college. What can I say: Diapers Rule!

dogboy said:
Like others, I was threatened to be put back in diapers when I was 4 and I realized, I really wanted to be in diapers. When I was six I was beginning to act upon it, but it wasn't until I was 12 that it became a regular affair. My parents went bankrupt, we had to move and I had to leave a really close friend. I had a psychotic break, and after I came out of it, I started to deliberately wet my underwear, etc. I've never looked back since except when I got caught when I was a senior in college. What can I say: Diapers Rule!

Either you like wearing diapers, or love wearing diapers. Nobody can hate diapers, they're the best thing ever.

When I was really young, I had a step-sister (I think, dunno if my dad actually married her mom) that liked playing with/using the diapers from her baby dolls. We were both around 5 or so, and I remember us doing that a few times.

Several years later, I had a step-brother (my dad was in and out of marriages more than anyone else I know) who wet the bed, and they made him wear goodnites. I remember taking and using them occasionally, and even got somewhat outted on it (we were really close, and he knew), though nothing was really said. By that point, I knew I really liked wearing diapers (obviously), but I didn't understand it at all. A couple of years later, I started using the internet and discovered that I was not alone in this. Daily Diapers will always have a special place in my heart for that (but I hate their forums)

When I Was 13 that I started to use them, because I had a huge bedwetting problem.

GoodnitesFan97 said:
When I Was 13 that I started to use them, because I had a huge bedwetting problem.

How old are you now?

goodnitesco96 said:
Nobody can hate diapers, they're the best thing ever.

Amen. :)

depends4me said:

Basically just wet them when you want, and I'm assuming the majority of people on here agree, that they probably get turned on when they're wet

I wore diapers till age 12 for bed wetting.

By then i was hooked and later after my teens when i found attends at a drug store i went back to wearing them for fun and pleasure.

Back when i was 4 or 5 shortly after being potty trained. I actually got caught taking or wearing my little sisters diapers many times when i first found out i liked diapers.

I don't know. I know I've wanted them the same way I want them now since I was 4. It became sexual when I hit teenagerhood but I think that's just the way life goes.

I must have been around 4 or 5. I had a younger cousin who was maybe around 2 and he was running around one hot day in nothing but a diaper. I just remember seeing him and thinking I would love to be in a diaper just like him. The awesome crinkle sound they made as he ran around and the plastic backing looked so smooth to the touch. I thought about diapers from then on, but I never actually wore them until I was about 14 when I happened to find a bag of depends at my grandmas house when I was helping her clean out her closet. It was so exciting to know they were there. The first chance I got, I took a couple and hid them in my suitcase.

I had subconscious desires of wanting them starting at some random age. I have no idea when I first started, I just know that looking back in hindsight, there were moments where I could see my ABDL side trying to break through. I didn't realize that I enjoyed diapers and was an ABDL until I was 13 and I didn't wear again until I was 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back