Lion Guard Pull ups reviews ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antonmccloud92

Contributor
Role
Anybody here have the new lion guard Pullups? What's it like waring a pullup. And does anyone have a review of the new pull ups ?

Cheers

I do have them and I rather like them. Though I have to modify them they fit nicely and are bigger than they've been. Wetting it depends on the person how much it will hold. Prints are nice and colorful especially when you take the cloth off

I bought a pack because, let's face it.....KION! Aside from that obvious bit of bias, they do seem to fit better than the car's pullups. Though, i can pull up both without any adjustments so i might be an outlier. After aobut 2 days of owning this pack i decided i could find a place to stash another pack somewhere....

I bought a pack purely for the Lion Guard characters. There are two designs, one with Kion and Bunga and the other with Kion and Ono. I haven't bought Pull-ups before this so I can't compare to other kinds, but for the characters alone they are definitely worth the purchase.

ZukaZama said:
I do have them and I rather like them. Though I have to modify them they fit nicely and are bigger than they've been. Wetting it depends on the person how much it will hold. Prints are nice and colorful especially when you take the cloth off

Sorry for asking but how does one remove the cloth?

umm can you say "big boy pants" ?

lol

I bought a pack just to have them and they are SUPER cute

makes me wish I had grown up as a little boy, cuz they would have made me feel super confident and excited to potty train lol

Given that you were in a commercial showing off "big girl pants", I just found it a bit entertaining how excited you are about "big boy pants".

Funny how life has a way of catching up to you...

--sf

Starfox said:
Given that you were in a commercial showing off "big girl pants", I just found it a bit entertaining how excited you are about "big boy pants".

Funny how life has a way of catching up to you...

--sf

lmao! omg! stop heh :X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back