• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laxbro

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm from new jersey and enjoy spending time in diapers.

Laxbro said:

Howdy and welcome to ADISC Laxbro. I'm a DL too. Do you have any hobbies that you'd want to share? Sometimes when others see something that you're interested in, they might see it and comment, and it helps to build connections and relationships with others.

We're a pretty friendly group. Feel free to jump right into the forums and start posting.

Laxbro said:

Hi and welcome. Though I now live in Virginia, I'm originally from Toms River, N. J. My wife purchased for my Kindle, Toms River, the story of Ciba-Geigie polluting the water. I graduated from Toms River H. S. in 1966 when there was only one school. My mom died of cancer, our next door neighbor died from cancer, and down our street, my mom told me that every fourth house had someone with cancer.

I remember when the river ran various colors including yellow. It's weird reading this book and I know a number of the people because my mom was an executive secretary at Ciba. I hope your neighborhood is healthier than mine was. As for me, I'm glad I moved away though I love Toms River, and especially Seaside Heights. As we used to say, once you had sand in your shoes, you never really left.

Welcome to ADISC!

Where in New Jersey are you from? (You don't have to answer. You only need to supply information that you are comfortable telling people.)

I am from the Philadelphia area but would spent a week in Wildwood Crest and the surrounding area every summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back