Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nappy rash

Angry nappy rash

Nappy rash is not nice. Do Dar, do Dar.
    It's a pain in the bum. Do Dar, do Dar, day.

It my own fault for not changing.
    But it hurts when I walk now.
    And it doesn't make Sisi very happy.

Proper sad face

But have cream so soon be all better, I hope.

That sounds ouchy.

Maybe you should try wearing big boy pants until it clears up. Of course, I understand if you don't want to do that.

Other than that; make sure to change regularly, clean yourself off really well before putting on a new diaper, and maybe use a cream to create a protective layer between your skin and the diaper.

I hope you feel better soon. Diaper rash is no fun.

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleFish View Post
    That sounds ouchy.

Maybe you should try wearing big boy pants until it clears up. Of course, I understand if you don't want to do that.

Other than that; make sure to change regularly, clean yourself off really well before putting on a new diaper, and maybe use a cream to create a protective layer between your skin and the diaper.

I hope you feel better soon. Diaper rash is no fun.

Yep. In big boy pants and cremed up. With potty training every hour and a harf, Wether I won't to or not.

But in a night nappy so I sleep with out worrying.

I think I got to it before it got to bad. Just a bit sore when I walk.

Sould of charge, but was bizy playing and I had my star wars covers on. So was not worrying about leeks.

I am a silly Little boy. Becouse I know this can happen if I don't look afert my self.

I dread the day when I get a really bad diaper rash. Between changes I clean myself with a soft cloth, and plain water. I have sensitive skin so the more basic the better. When I shower I scrub in ever nook, and cranny. I don't mess so I only have urine to clean up, but that stuff gets everywhere! :P

JayceeJames

Make sure you use lots of cream and you will be better in no time Sisi <3

I am fortunate enough to not have Nappy Rash Even of its only a Little bit, guess i Change my Nappy enough...

Thank you everyone

It looks like it's all cleared up now. Have been a big boy pants all day. But now have got ready for bed.
    Go to get my tablet to read me a bedtime story.

Just got to try to take better care of myself.

Thanks.

Sisi.

P. S. If my Paddy does join our community please don't tell him. Becouse I will be in trouble. He Regressed to about a 13/14 year old At the moment. Playing with is mixing desk putting music together.

I must have the skin of a rhino on my butt, maybe its because I'm a truck driver, but I don't wear during the week days but always diapered at night and the weekends, so may be I'm just lucky, but no diaper rash here.

What cream do you use... I've used butt paste in the past, but it just acts like a barrier, and does not seem to settle the itch.... I had used anti monkey butt which has calamine powder in it, which helped but it is not the easiest to find. Another cream from years ago when I first was ordering from hdis is Calmoseptine. I just ordered from Amazon a tube of monkey butt and the Calmoseptine

That reminds me, I should buy diaper rash cream eventually, I think I've had diaper / nappy rash in the past, not too pleasant.

Oh, wait yeah I have tis painful.