Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Princess Pink

Default Princess Pink

Got my Princess Pink diapers by Rears today. Wow are they ever neat have a look.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN7102 (640x579).jpg 
Views:	1958 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	25920Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN7104 (640x414).jpg 
Views:	918 
Size:	172.4 KB 
ID:	25921Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN7100 (640x480).jpg 
Views:	454 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	25922Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN7099 (640x457).jpg 
Views:	1506 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	25923

I need those so bad! I tried to preorder on the free shipping promo last month and they emailed canceling my order before I even got it submitted.

I'm really tempted to order these despite having a closet stuffed and piled sky high with diapers...

The plastic backing on these, are they more like the plastic backing on the Rearz Dino/custom diapers or more like the plastic backing on the Rearz lego/ladies first diapers? Rearz seems to use different styles of plastic backing on their diapers so I'm curious.

I dont know anything about the plastic, but they are really nice looking diapers they would not get left out of my rotation. And the pictures are sweet, but i would love to have someone model them and let me shoot them in HD dynamicly( i am former Press and Certified in Forensic Evidence Preservation (so you know i have a couple of serious pro DSLR's with the professional glass optics and would love to shoot them 3 f stops above and below and stack them to really bring out the highlights and shadows of that "pinkness " )

Ok so i'm weird, is that really news?

I would love to see these on my wife. Too bad she finds diapers disgusting.

oh when i saw this i was expecting a mlp thing, but still neat wish i had money to buy some.

Those look totally awesome I will need to try ordering some. I am wondering how good are they compared to like Bambino diapers?

Omigosh, those look adorable! I'd love to have a pack for myself

I love rearz but hate the shipping cost and the time it takes to get here...