Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Found this on Tumbler

For Littles without a caregiver to set rules:

Rule 1.) Bedtime is 11:30 unless there are special occasions.

Rule 2.) Whenever you’re sad or stressed out you must draw a picture and post it on your blog and tag me in it so I can love it.

Rule 3.) No sweets after 11 PM. It’ll give you nightmares.

Rule 4.) No hurting yourself on purpose. If you do, you lose any sweets for the next day.

Rule 5.) You must take a shower or bath every other day at least.

Rule 6.) Brush your teeth at night.

Rule 7.) Always tell someone if they’re making you uncomfortable. Your most important person is yourself and that’s who you need to make happy. No one else. If they don’t stop, tell me and I’ll yell at them. Or my daddy will. But no one has the right to make you feel unsafe.

not sour who wrote this but it is good.

could you add to it?

Sisi

I would add that you must always have breakfast each and everyday, even if you wake up late.

love this. love it love it love it.

It sounds like good and healthy advise. You'd be surprised how many people suffer from severe depression and so following these rules can be very difficult for them. That may be why this person posted those rules as well, sort of a second audience. I feel for them because life can be tough for a lot of people.

Hey, Sisi, since you now know tumblr exists, are you considering starting your own blog? Because you sure would have alot of posts!

I would add scheduled meal and snack times and a nap time if possible. Plus maybe if you follow all of the rules for a whole week you get something special. I would also move the bedtime to 11. :)

I agree this is good.

Trisy said:
Hey, Sisi, since you now know tumblr exists, are you considering starting your own blog? Because you sure would have alot of posts!

My account is little.sisi.me have a look.

dogboy said:
It sounds like good and healthy advise. You'd be surprised how many people suffer from severe depression and so following these rules can be very difficult for them. That may be why this person posted those rules as well, sort of a second audience. I feel for them because life can be tough for a lot of people.

Yeah, I think you're right. This does sound like generally good advice for anyone. It isn't really little specific.

To make it little specific I would maybe reccomend an earlier bedtime. I would also suggest that you get up before eight every day (except maybe weekends or holedays).

Let's see, what are some good rules just for littles?

1. If you wear a diaper make sure to check it every two hours during the day. If it is wet then it is time for a change. Change your diaper first thing when you wake up and always make sure to clean and dry yourself thoroughly.

2. Make time to do all of the important grownup things you have to do. Try to get them done earlier in the day so you have more time to relax and be your little self. (actually, this one is also pretty general)

3. You are your own caregiver (at least for the time being) so treat yourself with the same love and tender care that any caregiver would. Sometimes you might feel ashamed of being the way you are, just remember that you are taking care of yourself in the way that is best for you, and that no matter what, you are adorable.

That's about all I have for now...

Last edited:
#6 ... I cant though! I have no teeth. LOL. For those that know, I still can't wear the stupid dentures.

CuddleFish said:
Yeah, I think you're right. This does sound like generally good advice for anyone. It isn't really little specific.

To make it little specific I would maybe reccomend an earlier bedtime. I would also suggest that you get up before eight every day (except maybe weekends or holedays).

Let's see, what are some good rules just for littles?

1. If you wear a diaper make sure to check it every two hours during the day. If it is wet then it is time for a change. Change your diaper first thing when you wake up and always make sure to clean and dry yourself thoroughly.

2. Make time to do all of the important grownup things you have to do. Try to get them done earlier in the day so you have more time to relax and be your little self. (actually, this one is also pretty general)

3. You are your own caregiver (at least for the time being) so treat yourself with the same love and tender care that any caregiver would. Sometimes you might feel ashamed of being the way you are, just remember that you are taking care of yourself in the way that is best for you, and that no matter what, you are adorable.

That's about all I have for now...

Good second set of rules. I follow them myself. It makes life work a lot better.

sisi said:
My account is little.sisi.me have a look.

Hey Sisi are you sure it's not a-sisi-me.tumblr.com?

Koutei said:
Hey Sisi are you sure it's not a-sisi-me.tumblr.com?

Whopps yea. A.Sisi.me was going to be a.little.sisi.me but it got cut short.

Hee.hee.

Has my old Avatar on it. The boy holding the ball.

Sisi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back