Underwear over your diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do this all the time! Its not just you. I like to wear panties over my protective underwear because they're so much more stylish! Even if nobody sees them its nice and makes you feel less like a "baby" if that makes any sense. Of course this only works with bikini cut or boyshorts etc. Not so much for a thong style lol. :p

Since I typically only wear 24/7 when I am air traveling I wear boxer briefs over my disposable and plastic underpants. At night it is just my training underpants and PUL. I have thought about a one-sie and how that may be nice but since I did not have this as a kid I have no memory connection. Do they sell regular "one-sies" at stores for adult men? Not looking for baby blue or cartoons, a camo coloring or solid dark blue would be good for starters but I do not know where to get this. Any suggestions?

I have one pair of boxer briefs which I'll occasionally chuck over my diapers, but I rarely do. I no longer own any other underwear.

Sometimes I'll wear a good quality pull-up over my diaper in case I might have to change but don't want to carry or cannot be near my supplies, if that's what you mean.

Boxer briefs to prevent sagging and crinkling.

I don't wear underwear over my diapers. I wear a onesie, works great and better than underwear.

JOCKMAN said:
Since I typically only wear 24/7 when I am air traveling I wear boxer briefs over my disposable and plastic underpants. At night it is just my training underpants and PUL. I have thought about a one-sie and how that may be nice but since I did not have this as a kid I have no memory connection. Do they sell regular "one-sies" at stores for adult men? Not looking for baby blue or cartoons, a camo coloring or solid dark blue would be good for starters but I do not know where to get this. Any suggestions?

They do! I can't remember the exact site but there are a few companies that sell "bodysuits" for men in those colors.

Babykins makes awesomr onesies,i have a overly huge collection of everystyle Jenny makes and some that were customed out for my special needs, many companies sell them. My cloth diapers were custom made by angelfluff but i did not like their onesies the material was just not a good fit for me,kins on the other hand seemed to be "everything i wanted" and because i order in quantity they were all custom made for me in every color you can think of ,also if you order 15 or more i beleive it is they pay shipping and customs and give $5 off each onesie, they also are really inexpensive if you supply a favorite fabric or print and they will make your onesie out of it. Their golf/polo shirts are awesome if you are looking for a casual business look and are outer wear that looks good, or you can get any of the other styles if you want them as an undershirt type thing or casual overshirt( i bet when Don Johnson did the t-shirt with a suit jacket thing it was not a pink onesie that he wore). I wear a onesie everyday as my shirt ,as well as to bed over my diaper and rubber bloomers.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I agree that underwear over a diaper stops sagging and is comfortable. The benefit not mentioned is that (if like me) you don't want to make it public that you have a diaper on, then a tee shirt tucked into the top of boxer briefs or trunks means that if you bend down (typically for something on the bottom shelf of the supermarket) all that is visible is the waist band of your underwear- not a plastic strip saying the name of a well known brand of diaper. Also there are some occasions when I have to get out of an overfull diaper when away from home and without a spare - dumping the used diaper is usually possible but still having underwear to pull up is much more comfortable than being commando id work pants.

I used to, I've got a whole collection of boxers that I prettymuch never wear anymore. Despite many of them being yellowed, my wife will occasionally. But ever since she started helping me be more confident with my wearing I stopped wearing underwear over them, my diapers are my underwear.

I prettymuch always wear pants with a drawstring though, and most of the benefits one would have gotten with underwear I get by tying the drawstring.

I will wear Tena stretch pants for pads or stretchy nylon boxer briefs (heavier than Tena and better) to hold disposables in place then pull on plastic or rubber pants over these. It seems the diapers don't leak as fast if they are supported. Getting better at taping them on helps but the underwear/pants is better.

I wear cotton panties over my diaper and the plastic pants. Keeps the noise down and is less bulky than my old tightly whites.

I prefer a good onesie over my rubber pants or bloomers more correctly, a supported diaper Is a happy diaper that doesn't leak on you, Wether disposable or cloth it can only help.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Yes I wear euro boxer briefs over my diapers it helps keep the diaper from sagging and also keeps the bump in front to minimal as well

I often wear my inco pants over my nappies to keep everything in place

When working out or running, I wear compression shorts over any incontinence product that I'm wearing, be it a diaper or a Pull-up. This reduces chafing and sagging.

Other than that, when wearing diapers, it's just diapers and then pants. This goes for Pull-ups too.

When I'm not diapered, I'm a briefs guy anyway. So when I do go diapered in public, I tend to wear the briefs over it...for purposes of support and sag reduction.

As an aside, my "diaper briefs" are a type of Jockies that sit VERY high on the waist. In fact, they come all the way up to my belly button lol, so I I've found that they cover a diaper very well.

If any are interested, look for Jockey Pouch briefs with a horizontal fly. They're excellent for diaper coverage.

Today I am wearing a tena maxi slip held in place with net fixing pants with my inco boxer shorts over which keeps everything snug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back