Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Underwear over your diaper

Default Underwear over your diaper

I always wear regular underwear over my diaper to keep it in place.
    I wonder who else does?
    I still wear undies with cartoons on them like when I was a kid. Normally these are cotton, but recently I have noticed that some are starting to be made of nylon again like in the 70's and eighties.

I usually wear shorts over mine in the summer months and the nylon like the 70's and 80's soccer style.

I always a snug knitted brief or boxer brief over my diaper. The underwear provides some support for the diaper when it gets wet and protects the diaper tapes and the plastic backing from the wear and tear of rubbing against my trousers. However, I'm not bold enough to wear anything very colorful or with cartoon prints.

Yea I do wear sport boxer briefs over my diapers. Sometimes I wear my Dependeco AIO over it.

I'm not incontinent, but I when I wear plastic-backed diapers around my parents I put underwear overtop. It controls the crinkling and also helps hold the diaper up, along with creating a snugger feeling when you use two pairs, particularly if one is a size smaller than your usual size. If I'm in pajama pants than I use two pairs, in jeans I use one.

I always wear briefs over my diaper, it helps to keep the diaper in place and also reduces the noise of the diaper when walking around. Definitely recommend it.

Not to disregard any of the practical benefits but this is extremely unappealing to me. A onesie is the only acceptable diaper covering in my mind and I'm not always keen on those. I wear diapers precisely because they're not the usual underpants, so wearing those over reduces the appeal considerably.

Quote Originally Posted by AnalogRTO View Post
    I always wear briefs over my diaper, it helps to keep the diaper in place and also reduces the noise of the diaper when walking around. Definitely recommend it.
    I second that!

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Not to disregard any of the practical benefits but this is extremely unappealing to me. A onesie is the only acceptable diaper covering in my mind and I'm not always keen on those. I wear diapers precisely because they're not the usual underpants, so wearing those over reduces the appeal considerably.
    Yeah, it's not exactly the most babyish thing, but you gotta do what you gotta do... I can't walk around the house sounding like I'm wearing a garbage bag.

I often wear plastic pants or a onesie over the top. Rarely regular underpants.