Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Of you Can, Could you Show us a pic and Talk about them danke These Are my tommee tippee 0-6 Month pacis image.jpg they have a Silikone orthadontic teat but Are a bit Small comfort 7- 10, These Are my aventimage.jpg pacis they Are 6-18 Months and Are one of my favourites, the Star ones glow in the dark they have a flat silicone teat. Comfort 6-10 image.jpg they Are my tommee tippee fun Pacis and Are super cute and Are very comfortable they Are 6-18 months they have a silicone orthadontic teat. Comfort 8 - 10

They Are image.jpgmy tommee tippee air style Pacis but in you Cant See the purple ones they have butterflies and Flowers on they have a silicone orthadontic teat,The shield Can get in the way Though, comfort 7-10
image.jpg They were my First Pacis i got and they caught my Eye in partikularer i Would say at times it is a comfortable paci but Other times not. They have a Nuk style teat made of silicone. Comfort 7-10image.jpg they Are tommee tippee fun Face Pacis and they have a Latex Teat Nuk style they Are 6-12 Months so they Can be. Comfortable comfort 7-10, image.jpg they Are Disney Baby Pacis for birth upwards they have a comfortable cubes shield and have a Silikone teat comfort 6 out of 10, image.jpg they Are tommee tippee Plain Pacis for 0-6 Months with a Latex teat comfort 4-10 image.jpg the Are tommee tippee Dekorated for 6-18 Months olds with a Chefs Latex teat comfort 8-10

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry they Ended up Upside down

I just bought my first pacifier today (2 pack actually)

Nuk Orthodontic Pacifier from Walmart, for ages 18-36 months. They are a bit small for me, but for $4.30 (with tax) for the 2 pack. It's a good way to tell if I'll like them or not, before I plunge $30 for a Nuk 5 or 6 or whatever it is.

Mine are colored:

green mouth piece with pink/red ring
pink/red mouth piece with purple ring

What a collection you have Angelic!

I have 3 pacifiers right now. I have a nuk 5 from baby pants that is green with a pink ring. I don't like the nuk 5 too much because the shield is too small. I also have 2 nuk 6 pacis. One that is navy blue and one that is orange with a baby blue ring. The nuk 5 is a latex nipple and the 6's are silicone.

I Know i Love pacis so much i harnt stopped collecting haha

Nuk 5 and 6

Used to have some baby ones but the teats were too small. A few months ago I got one from awwsocute. It's great.

I like your pacis very girly i Collect both Girls and Boys Pacis Cuz its my collection. Seems a Little Strange but i Suppose Thats me...

Angelic said:
I like your pacis very girly i Collect both Girls and Boys Pacis Cuz its my collection. Seems a Little Strange but i Suppose Thats me...

Thank you :) It's not strange, I plan to get some blue paci's and some black and white ones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back