I want to upgrade my diapers, but can't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have a bit of a problem. The only diapers I have are the Certainties from Walgreens. The reason for this is that I'm afraid of buying diapers online, since I still live with my parents. Once it would ship, I'm afraid my mom will find it before I do and discover my secret. I really want to upgrade since the Certainties can't even take half of a wetting and leak a lot. I was thinking about switching to Abena or Bambino.

Does anyone have any suggestions about what I can do?

One of the tricks I picked up when I lived at home was shipping directly to the UPS store or Fedex drop off. They held it there until I had time to pick it up. Easy to do as long as you find a place that lets you which shouldn't be too hard. That was by far the easiest way for me. Just had to wait for a good time and then I could bring them in the house

Evo19, just what I would have suggested. That's the best way of doing it.

Evo19 said:
One of the tricks I picked up when I lived at home was shipping directly to the UPS store or Fedex drop off. They held it there until I had time to pick it up. Easy to do as long as you find a place that lets you which shouldn't be too hard. That was by far the easiest way for me. Just had to wait for a good time and then I could bring them in the house

Thank you. I'll definetely see what I can do with that. I usually hide my diapers in the trunk of my car. Surprisingly no one ever goes there, so it's pretty much a perfect spot.

Similar case here melody. Same brand as well XD

CelestialMelody23 said:
Thank you. I'll definetely see what I can do with that. I usually hide my diapers in the trunk of my car. Surprisingly no one ever goes there, so it's pretty much a perfect spot.
I use the UPS Store for all of my orders. You need to first contact the store and see if they do accept packages because not all of these places do it.

Next thing to know would be that you need to use the address of the specific location. You also need to put your phone number on address line 2.

There's also a $5 fee.

Don't worry about discretion because most cases of diapers are pretty discreet. Most UPS Store employees have anything better to do and won't care what's in the box.

Another trick is to use Amazon locker if there's one nearby. Any diapers sold on Amazon that also say "fulfilled by Amazon" will ship to a locker. They email you a code when it arrives, which you then type in at the locker to get your package.

Definitely the best way to get diapers! If it wasn't for the peeps at my UPS I wouldn't have been able to try out molicares (which are insanely soft) or order a whole case of abena m4's. Just beware like metalmann said, they charge you when you pick up the order. In my case I spent $4 and I've heard it can vary pretty widely across different places. But have fun! Be safe and make sure you buy the right sizes and explore your options!

Another option, which may be the least ideal, is to visit the Rearz store in Waterloo, Ontario. I see that your in MIchigan. Depending where you are, it would be at least a couple hours drive but, if your ever home alone for a lengthy period, its an option i guess.

Alternately you could set up a PO Box address for all of your diaper related deliveries.

I also find that medical supply stores have a much better selection of diapers than regualr retailers. I personally go with an Abena Abriform L4, which is super absorbant and comfy. The medical brands aren't as cute though, so if you have your heart set on Bambinos or somthing simmilar just think of this as a backup option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back