Thread: Has anybody ever been caught by their kids?

Default Has anybody ever been caught by their kids?

I know the general consensus is that we do what we can to keep it away from our kids, but we all know kids can snoop. I'm just wondering if anybody has ever been caught by their kids either while wearing or maybe they found your stash somehow. It's one thing for your spouse to find out, but I can't imagine how hard it would be to tell your kids...especially if they are AB diapers.

I'm often having one of my adult kids suddenly show up at the house. I'm sure they've seen a few things because sometimes my one son shows up to borrow something when I'm not home. My wife will say, yeah, sure. Go downstairs and get it, and that's where my diapers are.

One time our grandson dropped something off and he put it right on my big teddy bear. They must think I'm the weirdest grandpa in the world.

so really, who snoops more? Kids or parents? I wouldn't EVEN want to bet on that.

Kids snoop because they're curious and they don't understand "privacy" yet

Parents snoop because they're control freaks and have no respect for your privacy.

Years ago my oldest walked into my bed room to see if my wife was awake. I flip around in my sleep a lot and my butt and legs were uncovered. I also sleep walk and she has seen me walking around in a diaper. I wish she didn't know or ever see it. She will make jokes about my diapers now and then and it's good for a laugh.

i keep mine in a big barrel in the garage i know plenty of time my son use to ask what is in that barrel dad. I just said stuff but im sure he use to open and check out what was in it

I do not have kids, if i did i would leave them out in yhe open like i do now and let them grow up with diapers being as natural in the enviroment as the vouch or TV, i dertainly would not roll around in my house just in a disper likr i do but yhey would jot be hidden either, my kids would grow up without that "only babys wear diapers" crap and yes if they grew up to be ABDL i would letbthem wear anywhere they wanted just not to school ( we are cruel as kids , its like "gladiator School" survivsl of the fittest), if you are non typical you will be picked on unmercifully Nerd is now a complement but other things are still the same.

I have two kids under five and this is a worrisome subject for me. I store all my diapers in either a locking cabinet in the closet or in boxes in the garage. I really have only a couple AB diapers so a medical problem would be easy to use as an excuse. I don't know.
    On the one hand I am trying to be as careful as possible - but on the other hand, I kind of feel like it's inevitable they'll find out.

My number one hope is that when they do, it doesn't scar them. I.e. That I take them through it in a healthy way.

Number two, I would like for them not to out me in public or in front of friends - innocently of course.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedInPuyallup View Post
    I know the general consensus is that we do what we can to keep it away from our kids, but we all know kids can snoop. I'm just wondering if anybody has ever been caught by their kids either while wearing or maybe they found your stash somehow. It's one thing for your spouse to find out, but I can't imagine how hard it would be to tell your kids...especially if they are AB diapers.
    Nice handle.

Keep them hidden as well as you can. PSD's first line of defense when children report (and by report, I mean tell their friends about it, and then the teachers hear, and then officially report it to the Assistant Principal) strange or illegal goings-on at home is usually a call to CPS. They cover their ass first and worry about you later. Don't forget, you chose Puyallup because the schools are so great!

<-- (proud) Puyallup Public Schools graduate.

In all seriousness, though, it depends on the age of the children. Expect that your teens will throw it in your face and laugh at you, younger children may not entirely understand until something makes it "click" later and then then open their mouths and go, "My dad does that!", and, if you have older/adult children, they'll probably not say anything because, well, who wants to ask their dad about his diapers?

Quote Originally Posted by cm90210 View Post
    I have two kids under five and this is a worrisome subject for me. I store all my diapers in either a locking cabinet in the closet or in boxes in the garage. I really have only a couple AB diapers so a medical problem would be easy to use as an excuse. I don't know.
    On the one hand I am trying to be as careful as possible - but on the other hand, I kind of feel like it's inevitable they'll find out.

My number one hope is that when they do, it doesn't scar them. I.e. That I take them through it in a healthy way.

Number two, I would like for them not to out me in public or in front of friends - innocently of course.
    A lock and a high place will get you pretty far through young kids at least until they're old enough to either ask about it or get into things with a little more dexterity. I'm sure if you're conscientious, you can keep it from them forever, and if not, try to explain things in words they can understand and don't be too harsh on them while explaining some important privacy lessons.

I don't have kids myself, but I do have some friends with a 1.5 year old that come to visit and have slept over (and know full well that I'm ABDL). So far, I've just worn my diapers in the evening, changed in the bathroom, and nothing has been made of the matter, the little girl being too young to even comment on it. I'm a little worried about what we'll do when she gets older. I dunno if they'll ask me to curtail the diapers when they come over, or just explain it as a weird friend or something.

also a reminder on my Locked Cabinet gallery

https://www.adisc.org/forum/album.php?albumid=1472

Not too physically secure, it's intended purely to keep out the casual snoops