If someone entered your bedroom right this second...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah I worry about that at times like when you've been playing the. You go out and suddenly it's like you've left the one on only the fear is did o leave my diapers out?? Have I locked my sissy box? Those kind of things but to be honest if someone went in to my room and snooped about it wouldn't take long for them to find my diapers under my bed with the rest of my baby things. Stuffies live on my bed and pacis on my drawer next to bed with baby bottles so all is hidden just not hidden well lol

I dunno if others are the same but I would love someone to walk in on me as I'm in full baby mode but hav never had the guts to just let it happen.

You would see my two beds made nicely one bed with cute polar bear prints on the sheets and the other bed has an MLP comforter with about 20 or more plushies on it staring back at them. all my diapers are put away in my diaper draws and my baby clothes hung up in my closet for no one to see. MY friends see this all the time and don't think anything of it and my mom (who I live with) knows everything and is chill about it.

They Would if they searched my drawers find my diapers i dekorated but no-one searches through my stuff plus its under my clothes

I recently did some organizing. If it was a few days ago there would have been three or four different varieties of diapers out in the open including some AB ones. Right now there are some plushies up on a shelf and maybe a paci or two on the nightstand.

They would find four diaper onezies hanging up with a AIO near my bed. In the corner is my stash diagnol from the door to the hallway. With a pink bunny wearing a toddler cloth diaper. ;) At this point in my life, I do not care if anyone sees it. It might be embarrassing, but I would try to play it cool.

They would see me laying in a soaked and saggy diaper and onesie with my paci and Teddy. That is normal for a 21yr old to do right.

Nothing special. I can hide everything in two seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back