Thread: This is how to give your diaper baby scent

Default This is how to give your diaper baby scent

Take a bottle of baby powder, make sure the holes are open. Turn it upside down and place it on your diaper and rub (using the upside down bottle) the powder into the the diaper. Kind of like giving the diaper a owner massage.
    After doing this, when you wet your diaper you will really smell the baby powder.

Large amounts of baby powder can negatively impact absorption. I would, instead, recommend buying a small bottle of baby powder scented essential oil. A drop or two should be all that you need because that stuff is strong.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reborn-bABy-...3-1SaINm9zd3ag

I haven't noticed any adverse effects on absorption. In fact, the more I wet the better it smells. I'm incontinent so this is an awesome discovery for me. Instead of smelling like pee or an old person all the time I can smell clean.

Quote Originally Posted by tobdy1986 View Post
    Large amounts of baby powder can negatively impact absorption.
    Lotion certainly does this, but I haven't had any issues with powder, and I'm pretty generous with it.

Though it does tend to clump a bit when wet. Cornstarch is worse for that than talc. Talc gets crumbly, whereas cornstarch clumps and sticks. But then again one is a rock and the other is organic, so I suppose they're behaving as expected.

Lol. I never thought of using cornstarch. That would be really messy.