well that was embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

sloth

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So today I went to the skin clinic for a couple of spots on my face. Doc when was the last time you had a full check up. Like 5 years ago. Ok strip down to your undies and sit on the table there. Well i was not expecting that so here i was laying down in my undies and a tena maxi slip. Goes around all my body asks if i have health issues. Said no then he says the urine problem you seeing someone about that. oh yes, so do u need the nappies. I just said i feel more comfortable with them on. Ok he says and burns like 20 sun cancers off my body. wow

Well... Why in all earth wear a diaper to that???

LOL - maybe a tiny little bit you deserved it...
Would never ever go outside in a nappy and especially not to the doctor's

TwilightS said:

I don't think it's unreasonable for OP to assume that if they're going in to have something on their face attended to, that they won't have to take their pants off.

I also think that because you're expressing a preference to never wear diapers outside under any circumstances, then you may have a markedly different view on how sensible it is to wear a diaper out, compared to those who do/those who are not against it, and I think that's definitely something that needs to be accounted for when participating in discussions like this one.

OP, it sounds like you answered him honestly under what were no doubt nerve-wracking circumstances. Good job.

TwilightS said:

well i had a sun spot on my face i was not expecting a full body check and not check that involved me undressing. I do wear 24x7 and have for sometime but was not expecting that.

When I go to appointments I wear, unless I might need to undress completely. I was nearly done with the checkup and was wet and had to go again when I got up to leave there were two small wet spots on that paper they pull over the exam table I was so embarrassed. My doctor didn't notice it so I left as quick as I could and found a bathroom to dry my pants off and change into my spare diaper. Never trust a depends!

This is why I always change back into boring underwear when I go to my doctor. Too many times he's wanted to check my prostate.....you know....the rubber glove and bend over. I would be really embarrassed if I was in my baby pants because I've gone to him for 36 years, as has my wife and kids. We ask about each others kids and family, etc. That would be so much more than I would want to explain, but I appreciate your courage and hanging in there.

Ya once you get to a certain age as a guy they go after your prostate religiously. Only had it done twice but nowadays that I go to the VA hospital for any sort of treatment I'm not affraid of any of them seeing my diapers. I would never wear one with baby designs on them. I actually like my primary doctor now, she's eastern European likely Russian or a bordering country, truth be told having a woman as my doctor I'm way more comfortable being myself and I would just straight out tell her the truth about my diapers if she asked about them. And when it comes to a prostate exam I really would rather it be a girl with her finger in me instead of a guy it's just terribly awkward in general but I don't feel as "violated". Is it the same way for those of you who identify as homosexual? It's easier to have a doctor with your same gender?

Crinklebuttt said:
And when it comes to a prostate exam I really would rather it be a girl with her finger in me instead of a guy it's just terribly awkward in general but I don't feel as "violated". Is it the same way for those of you who identify as homosexual? It's easier to have a doctor with your same gender?

As an asexual female I've only ever seen female gynecologists and want to keep it that way. Having a male examining my breasts and privates would be just creepy to me. I once refused an EKG by a male nurse in the emergency room because I didn't want him seeing my breasts and had him get a woman to do it. However if I found out the female doctor was homosexual I'd probably be rather uncomfortable too because I just don't want people getting sexual kicks out of my body like that.

Crinklebuttt said:
Ya once you get to a certain age as a guy they go after your prostate religiously. Only had it done twice but nowadays that I go to the VA hospital for any sort of treatment I'm not affraid of any of them seeing my diapers. I would never wear one with baby designs on them. I actually like my primary doctor now, she's eastern European likely Russian or a bordering country, truth be told having a woman as my doctor I'm way more comfortable being myself and I would just straight out tell her the truth about my diapers if she asked about them. And when it comes to a prostate exam I really would rather it be a girl with her finger in me instead of a guy it's just terribly awkward in general but I don't feel as "violated". Is it the same way for those of you who identify as homosexual? It's easier to have a doctor with your same gender?

I've had that done once since I had an acute case of prostatitis. I didn't have time to really dread it and I don't think it mattered to me whose finger was there or whose might be there in the future, male or female, friend or foe if it serves a medical purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back