Thread: Help Needed on my next purchase!

Red face Help Needed on my next purchase!

One of my few gifts this Easter is an amazon gift card with $30 on it, which honestly is one of the best presents I've received cause now I get to try out a new brand of diapers! Thing is, I'm not too knowledgeable on the pros and cons of most diapers. As of today, I know I really like the molicare super plus briefs, and the tranquility atn briefs. But, like I said, I REALLY want to try something new! So I was hoping some of you guys can list some of your opinions on these brands I feel like I might enjoy!
    (p.s. If discretion has a heavy impact on the diaper, please list that as well since I still live with my parents, and it isn't always easy trying to look good while hiding a diaper in college, and I'm also willing to spend extra money on my shipping and taxes)
    • abena m4's
    • dry 24/7's
    • Bambino's
    • Prevail's
    • Tena slip maxi's (or any of the other styles of tena diapers)

It's awesome you hm got an amazon gift card! That's basically money, since amazon has nearly anything you would want :p
    Hmmm... I have had good experiences with all of the brands you mentioned, aside from prevail, which I haven't tried. Also, TSM's have gone downhill since they discontinued the plastic-backed versions... And we're still waiting to get the active slips state-side.
    On the others, it depends on your mood and size of your waist. For discretion's sake, I would choose bambino Teddy/Classico/Bianco. They're fantastic, really absorbent, but not too revealing under some baggy clothes.
    Abena m4's are probably gonna be a little thicker and a little more noticeable. But they are the cheapest of the bunch and you would get a lot of value off that gift card.
    Dry 24/7's are awesome imo, but if you are smaller than, say, a 34 inch waist, it's hard to say if a medium would fit you snugly. Abena and Bambino's are fine at that waist size, but me being at 36 inches think they're a little snug. The dry 24/7's fit me perfectly. But they are quite thick and hard to hide. I don't really care, as I don't really walk around much aside from getting to my classes. But no one really looks at butts when they're walking... I mean, I do, but that's cus I'm hoping to see a diaper bulge so I can be like "hey, me too!" or something :p
    Happy shopping!

Dry 24/7's are my diaper of choice to deal with my bladder issues