How many kids shows have done the "bedwetting episode?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although it wasn't bedwetting, Camp Lazlo did have a episode sporting alot of diapers. It was called "Hold it Lazlo", Edward the Platypus loses a lemonade drinking contest, and as such, tricks Lazlo into wearing a diaper. The plan backfires, and before you know it, everyone is wearing one to be like an astronaut.

silentdreamer1996 said:
... everyone is wearing one to be like an astronaut.

Astronauts get to wear diapers????? Why didn't anyone ever tell me?!? Is it too late for me to become one now?

It was their reasoning in the show.

Llayden said:
Astronauts get to wear diapers????? Why didn't anyone ever tell me?!? Is it too late for me to become one now?

I guess they got to pee somewhere lol

Firehawk said:
I guess they got to pee somewhere lol

Yeah, they get to pee in their DIAPERS!!! Why was this not in the job description at job fairs when I was a kid? Lol

Back in the 90's, 3RD Rock from the sun had a reference. Back in the 80's, Different Strokes had a reference.

-Gus

Not really a kids show but...

I was watching Gotham today on Netflix and on season 1 episode 21. There's a adult man with a bunny mask on his face, holding a rattle. He's sitting in a chair in a diaper and his mistress I'm assuming is teasing him with a baby bottle.

Yup. Thanks Gotham. Lol

BabyDenise said:
There have been several shows where bunk beds are featured where the kid in the lower bunk makes a joke about the kid in the upper bunk wetting the bed. It seems to me one of these was in the last season for the Brady Bunch but I'm not sure.

Despite being disabled with mild Cerebral Palsy, I was on the top bunk bed, and my little brother used to rat me out to our Mom about me wetting the bed and it dripping on him.

BlueGrey said:
Spy Kids had a fun exchange. Mom says something about the kids coming to help them.
Dad: "Our kids? They're still in diapers."
Mom: "Only one of them is in diapers, and that's only at night."
I thought it gave courage to children who wet the bed that they still can be strong.

There also was a different part where Juni calls Carmen a "diaper women". Carmen than pushes Juni into the controls. Either at that point or later she asks him how he knows. He says Mom told him, but made him promise to not tell Carmen he knows.

Llayden said:

I've known that since I was 7. In fact I think that is what started my fascination with diapers. (Maybe?)

Netflix show, All Hail King Julian season 2 ep 2 I think. Diaper fashion trend, nuff said

Planetes has a diaper reference in episode 1.

In an episode of the regular show called "do or diaper" mordecai looses a bet and has to wear a diaper.

Gumball has a lot of diaper references.

Man I remember a long long time ago there was an episode of Ed, Edd, and Eddy and one of them or on of their friends was walking onto a school bus and their mom stops and tells him that he forgot his diapers! Again I saw this episode once and it was years ago so If anyone else remembers that let me know.

starpup said:
In an episode of the regular show called "do or diaper" mordecai looses a bet and has to wear a diaper.

There is also one where Muscle Man wears a diaper to but I don't remember the name of it. Do or Diaper is where my avatar comes from. :) There is another episode where Margret's father calls Mordecai "diaper boy " a lot.

I just remember one that fascinated me as a kid.

I remember watching Ren and Stimpy in the 90's on weekend mornings, man the nostalgia and memories of those times are hiting hard now, anyway there's one episode where they see 2 babies and start talking of how great it would be a baby again and how better of a life they have, so they go and convice the 2 babies to switch with them. And the rest of the episode is them living as babies, well it's more than just that of course.

There was a Simpsons episode called how I wet your mother, it is in one of the later seasons (season 21 I think). I personally find this episode, like many of the newer episodes, to be quite cringe worthy when watching. Anyhow the basic premise of this episode is that Homer wets the bed because of unresolved childhood issues to do with his mother. At one point in the episode it begins to resemble the film inception.

There's an episode of Arthur titled "Jenna's Bedtime Blues" that deals with Jenna having a bedwetting problem, and being embarrassed about having to potentially wear a pull-up to a sleepover she was invited to.

Not really a kids show, but the Big Bang Theory has revealed multiple times that Leonard was a bedwetter until age 14...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back