Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help!!!!!

D1aperBOY

Default Help!!!!!

i have a craving for wearing adult diapers but haven't done so for a while due to mum finding my nappy stash
    she was really nice about it but she doesn't no i am a DL as she thinks i had them just for bedwetting.
    mite tell her in about a months time.
    PLEASE post ne tips u hav on telling her without sending her thru the roof!!!

Hi

Try a quiet time when you are going to have her full attention.

Then there no easy way it just Mum and Dad. I have something to tell you. And I really hope you are not going to be upset with me but I like to .......

And then let us all know what happened when you are allowed off the naughty step.

No it not going to be that bad if they are cool you wearing at night. They be fine but they my be asking questions why.

Just be as honest with them as you can.
    They will appreciate it more than you tried to hide your diapers.

Hope this helps

Sisi.

Last edited by siysiy; 29-Mar-2016 at 16:27.

D1aperBOY

thankyou so much.
    i found great comfort in these words!!!
    helps a lot

Quote Originally Posted by nappluver View Post
    i have a craving for wearing adult diapers but haven't done so for a while due to mum finding my nappy stash
    she was really nice about it but she doesn't no i am a DL as she thinks i had them just for bedwetting.
    mite tell her in about a months time.
    PLEASE post ne tips u hav on telling her without sending her thru the roof!!!
    Question, how open minded are your parents? For instance, I like to gauge it off of if they are homophobic or not, just because I think it is a good measure point.

its never a smart idea to lie about bedwetting. it can lead to concerns with doctors. you should tell her why you actually have them.

Full stop, kiddo.

There is absolutely NO reason to tell your parents about your desires to wear diapers. It's simply not something they need to know. You want to wear more often? Focus on doing the things you need to do that will allow you to do so - go get a job, and move out into your own place.

I too would hesitate to tell unless you have a good feeling that your mom will be accepting. One would have to assume that your desire to tell is based on wanting to wear diapers and not feel like you have to constantly hide it from your mom. I'm guessing that there isn't a dad in the picture?

Since your mom has already found diapers and you've given a less than truthful reason, and again I'm assuming you are not incontinent, you're part way there. I think I would wait until it becomes an issue, either she brings it up or she finds more diapers. Then you might explain that you have a desire to wear diapers, that it relieves stress and makes you feel better.

If you haven't looked up Infantalism on Wikipedia and love mapping, you should so that you'll have more information, because your mom may have questions. You might also Google, "Understanding Infantalism" if you haven't already. If you decide to reveal your diaper wearing to your mom, be positive in your presentation. After all, in the bigger picture, wearing and using diapers doesn't harm anyone other than your savings account to some small degree.

My mom was not understanding, but I'm from a different generation, the pre-internet generation. Now, everyone has access to information and that can create a greater atmosphere for acceptance.

[SIZE=4]
    False.
    Evidence.
    Appearing.
    Real
    (FEAR.)

Being an DL is not Infantalism.
    I my have a form of Peter pan syndrome along with load of other labels.
    And i may be seeing this through, a littles, innocent eyes.
    But I still think honesty is the best. It builds Trust in any relationship, even if it is something the other Person doesn't want to hear.

Peter pan quote.

"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust.”
    ― J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I too would hesitate to tell unless you have a good feeling that your mom will be accepting. One would have to assume that your desire to tell is based on wanting to wear diapers and not feel like you have to constantly hide it from your mom. I'm guessing that there isn't a dad in the picture?

Since your mom has already found diapers and you've given a less than truthful reason, and again I'm assuming you are not incontinent, you're part way there. I think I would wait until it becomes an issue, either she brings it up or she finds more diapers. Then you might explain that you have a desire to wear diapers, that it relieves stress and makes you feel better.

If you haven't looked up Infantalism on Wikipedia and love mapping, you should so that you'll have more information, because your mom may have questions. You might also Google, "Understanding Infantalism" if you haven't already. If you decide to reveal your diaper wearing to your mom, be positive in your presentation. After all, in the bigger picture, wearing and using diapers doesn't harm anyone other than your savings account to some small degree.

My mom was not understanding, but I'm from a different generation, the pre-internet generation. Now, everyone has access to information and that can create a greater atmosphere for acceptance.
    I know you mean well, but, this is the worst thing you can tell him . STOP TELLING HIM THAT IT'S OK - IT'S NOT!

The internet has nothing to do with it - parents haven't changed, I promise. (Well, they have, but not for the better, and this isn't one of those times.)

Kids, your parents are not going be OK with you wearing diapers (again), and, telling them will only make things awkward for you, both now, and later on. If they were going to be OK with you wearing diapers around the house or whereever, they would have already offered this option to you. But they haven't have they? This means that even if they know, you shouldn't be bringing it to their attention, sitting them down, and attempting to sell them on why this is OK for you to do because the internet said it's OK.

Want to convince them of something? Show them that you're ready to be an adult and are eagerly working toward the opportunity to get a good job, or get into a good school where you can stay in the dorms, and get out of their house already. I know it's hard - really, it is! - but, adding this to the already volitile mixture of everything else going on in the household, especially if you've already graduated high-school, aren't in school, or have a way out lined up, is not the thing they want to hear.

This is something you keep to yourself and privately work on your self-acceptance. This is something that in your mid-to-late twenties, or perhaps later, or perhaps even the day after Never, you share with your parents voluntarily. The acceptance you want and need must come from within YOU, and, unfortunately, it's a silent struggle that may very well be the hardest thing you'll ever have to do (and keep doing - it takes daily maintenance!). But in the end, if you do it right, and you manage to score yourself a really cool partner, you get to share it with them, and I can assure you, you'll appreciate it more, and it's way cooler than any acceptance you might have gotten from your parents.

Yeah, don't bother trying to explain it to your parents. It is their job to raise you up into and independant, mature person. The last thing they want is to see their child regress while on the cusp of maturity. As a general rule one should also refrain from sharing their kinks with their parents as it just puts them in a very uncomfortable spot.

If your lie about incountinence gets to your doctor then should come out to him because you don't want to undergo unnessisary tests or procedures. Just tell him, "I know this is going to sound weird, but I don't actually need to wear diapers. I just like to wear them for, um, personal reasons."